Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder qwiso

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nhan420, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Alright so i started cleaning my grinder last night and need a little help. First i picked off all the excess "grinder hash" then put each piece in iso 90. Ive only done 2 pieces since they are taking a long time to get clean (accidently did last piece over night). But from doing the 2 pieces, the alcohol has tutned a pretty nice green color and if i let it sit for a while sediment (prolly kief) builds up around the bottom. Right now the iso is in a white porcelin bowl with straight sides so i could scrape it, but i would lose alot closer to the bottom. But my question is is it worth it to go buy a pyrex dish to evaporate it on or is there something else that is a good substitute. I wasnt planning on keeping the iso afterwards but this shit is getting dank as fuck i gotta do something.

2. Come on guys help a brother out. Also i have about 2 grams of dank stems. When im finished with the grinder should i soak those for a bit to make sure the stuff will be dank? Right now if i put my nose down there i can actually smell bud start to over power the alcohol smell.

3. go look up the qwiso hash guide.... from what ive read i don't think your doing it right...