Grinder Question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SupaMario, Mar 30, 2009.

1. I just got a new grinder the other day when i go my new roor... anyway its got a keif catcher on it with a screen but, the screen is right underneath the actual grinding part (whatever its called). there's no place for the ground up bud to collect just the grinder then the keif catcher part... my question is how could i maximize my keif collection with this grinder because i haven't been getting much out of it at all.

2. the screen is meant to catch the bud and the kief is supposed to filter through it into a bottom chamber... assuming you got the right grinder.... if this is so basically it takes time and patience..the longer u leave the kief untouched the more it will acumilate natrually. i would reccomend getting a dime,cleaning it with rubbinb alchohol and putting it on the screen, when you grind, walk around, move it the vibrations from the dime cause the screen to drop any kief that has been "caught" in it... makes a pretty big increase in kief..and no the dime does not effect the quality of anything involved with the bud. just be carefull not to shake all the time vigiroiusly because you can eventually damage the screen...