Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FormerlyBlank, Aug 14, 2008.

1. #1 FormerlyBlank, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
    Would it be a massive waste of weed to use a grinder that doesnt have a keef catcher? Im pretty damn conservative so if it wastes anything i dont want it. =] Thanks guys.

Questions relating to marijuana are to be posted in the Apprentice Tokers forum. I went ahead and movedthis one for you. Please post in the appropriate sections in the future. -Trikky

Ohh, my bad trikky

2. i dont think it will waste any weed. Even without a kief catcher.

3. I feel that kief is the interest you receive from buying a grinder. Go on ebay and buy a $20 sharpstone grinder. I did and after 2 weeks I have .6 grams of kief. It collects quick with dank and I love it. Best $20 I've spent.

4. instead of building up the keef, youd just be smoking the keef that you grind everytime you smoke. not a waste, but collecting keef if you want it is gonna be a bitch.

5. Dont grind, chop.

6. my buddy swears by his method. he got one of those special keef screens thats very fine. the one's in the grinders are usually not as fine and will collect some leaffy along with the keefy. and this is wiggy sayin PEACEY!

7. Thanks man

8. Could you elaborate? Like just chop the bud up or.... You'd have to chop it pretty damn small man