Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grinder problems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cannabis1990, Jan 27, 2011.

1. i just got a grinder and pieces of metal break off and go into the weed.
    also it doesnt grind it to a powder like i thought it would.

2. If metal from the grinder is crushing up with your bud I would think it is unsafe. I have seen a few grinders, and they don't crush the bud into powder, they just make it more torn up and easier to pack bowls or roll joints with.

3. yeah probably not to safe but it cost me $35 and yeah i guess my grinder is just one of those then

4. Mine did the same...

Quick fix: Take your grinder, grab a few twigs from outside, very thin ones... break em up and put them in your grinder and grind (it'll be hard......) Just beat the shit outa them... afterwards, the metal thats being shaved would be slightly worn, so no more shaving in your bud.

5. ill try that tomorow then thanks