Grinder problems

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by t_raaaw, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I have a 4 stage wooden grinder. from the 1st time I got it I put weed in it and grind it up and it automatically clogs the holes every time. is there any thing I can do to help this?

2. nope, it's wood so it's bound to happen frequently. just get a plastic or metal one.

3. Not really, mine does the same if I have sticky bud. Just use a stoner tool to poke it through.

4. Could this not be because the Ganja is slightly damp causing it to get chewed to bits rather then grinded? Perhaps you could try leaving your weed out of the bag/jar to dry for a little bit, to try and get a finer grind.

5. If you smoke weed regularly I'd recommend getting a nice grinder (santa cruz shredder, piranha, space case etc). The santa cruz is expensive but the screen is finer than the piranha so the kief is more pure...but less of it. It's just one of those things, if you use it regularly the convenience and comfort of a good grinder is well worth the price. You can clean the metal ones in grunge off and they come out looking like new. The wooden ones don't have the annoying metal on metal squeak but I don't like the teeth on them.

6. Save up for a high quality grinder, its worth it. They'll last a long time, are easy to clean, and your grinding experience will be enhanced

7. Get a good grinder, or dry your bud.