Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder ISO Hash Oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420stoned666, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Cleaned my grinder last night.. I've experimented with qwiso oil, and I got a good outcome. Decided to make every last bit useful, and tried to do a grinder iso run.
    Turned out better than expected, I got some amber shatter!
    Here is a pic of it scraped up; I will have a better pic though.
    I didn't get very much, about a dab or two, but still better than expected.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Final product

Attached Files:

3. There are impurities.. but I wasn't going for top of the line hash, just going for anything I could get from my grinder. Got about .1 lol.. which is pretty decent for cleaning my grinder.

Attached Files:

4. And its shatter which I certainly didn't expect, I am pleased. About to toke this dab, I'm gonna record the bubbling

5. One last pic

Attached Files:

6. That looks great for grinder QWISO. Let it set for longer than you think just to be safe, but it looks great to me for grinder run. Mine usually comes out more kiefy when I wash the grinder. My regular iso hash from flower looks like yours does now so props.

Also you don't need to post so many times in a row. Wait for a response man, you'll get em. Just write one big post next time that was its easier for us to follow.

7. I lied. This is last pic.

Attached Files:

8. Yeah I know man, just trynna get all these pics up. Sorry for so many posts!

9. I'm sorry guys, I know I've posted far too much in my own thread, I feel dumb because I should have kept it in less than 3 posts, but it just looks so yummy. It definitely hit me dude. I am fuckin blitzed. Well worth it, I suggest you all to do this. I used a coffee filter on top of a mesh strainer, directly into a plate. Let it sit over night and this morning boiled water, put the plate over the water (away from oven) and the remains of the alcohol evaporated in 2 hours. *I did not use much alcohol at all. Less than a cup. Scrape, collect, smoke. I am blazed.. pic is mid melt shot

Attached Files:

10. ya that looks really good for grinder hash oil, now u just need a rig