Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grinder help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by psychocowtipper, Sep 19, 2009.

1. I picked up a sharpstone grinder a while back for like $35 at a headshop. About a week ago I lost it at a party so I'm in the market for a new one. My last one was pretty much just an impulse buy, so I didn't really research them at all. When I started reading up on them today it seems like most of them are either Aluminum or Chromium. Does anyone know what the pros and cons of each material are? Links would be awesome.

2. You want a titanium one, Space Case. If you cant afford that then a aluminum one from space case or cosmic grinder. Headyglass.com sells the titanium Space Case. This company sales the cosmic Cosmic 4 piece Magnetic Aluminum 1.5 inch Herb Grinder - VaporWarehouse.com
    These are the best two brands on the market today. Im personally a proud owner of a 4 chamber Space Case used almost daily for 8 years and still looks brand new.

3. Brand names like space case tend to be on the pricey side and the price isn't really justified in the quality rather they can charge so much because of they're name. With that being said, there are many of different types of herb grinders currently available and many of them go for half the price of space case with very similar quality and materials. I recommend Grindzilla herb grinders that go for much cheaper and are very good quality. I tried the 2.5" Grindzilla herb grinder and have been very satisifed. There website is: http://wholesalegrinders.net