Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~.::Grinder Appreciation Thread::.~

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by #Maverick#, Dec 12, 2009.

1. I dont know what i would do without my grinder, i <3 it. Dont we all

2. hell yeah, i love my sharpstone! :D

[​IMG]

3. mines is an acrylic one ill post a pic l8er

4. i NEEEEEDDDD A SHARPSTONE

i have a sweetleaf, no keif catch, grrrr.

dont get me wrong, i still love me brukka

5. LOOK at that keef... christ man!! haha

6. I had an awesome 3 chamber metal bob marley grinder but someone stole it from me =[.

7. Is a sharpstone or spacecase really worth the price? i have a cheep 20$ grinder, its made from aluminum and i have had it for a while and have had no problems. I have never used a spacecase or any other main brand grinder so i cant really say anything but i just don't see difference between a spacecase and a cheep grinder.

8. I have a $22 Large Killer Grinder, with a kief catcher. Works great, wish I had a spacecase though. Too expensive tho.

9. I went from a wooden grinder to a sharpstone.... ROCKED MY WORLD!

Evil. :smoke:

10. I need to go get one of those..

11. i highly reccomend tthem, they are amazing. :cool:

you should see the bottom of it, hahaha, i love my kief collector

in my opinion, my sharpstone is worth every bit of the $40 i payed for it. it's very high quality, and it looks great.

hell yes you do! ;) :D

12. i had the clear top one in my hand.. but i just went with this one instead:smoking: Sharpstone FTW!

[​IMG]

13. This is mine. Iv had it for 3 yrs now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. I use to have that one, but it was too small for me. Those small grinders fit .7 perfectly, but I wanted something that could hold a gram, at least.

15. It hold a gram just fine for me. Its all i ever need to smoke is a bowl pack. Im never needing to grind up more then that.

16. #16 MasonJar, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2009
    Grinders are dope as fuck and I love how they pay for themselves.

Exhibit A *Not mine:(*

But seriously kief is the pussy of mary jane and it gets you high 100% of the time, Everytime. :cool:

Attached Files:

17. keep this thread going guys

18. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

oh my fucking god.

i gotta change my pants, peace

19. oh i know there mad worth it. im not braging but i smoke more weed then my friends and im the onlky person with out a keif catcher. most of my friends blaze at my house most of the time, ive tried working out deals "yo, lemme borrow your grinder for a week, run a shit load of cronic through, then we willl smoke mad keif" but no one wants to part with it :( i dont blame them though. i just gotta get a new grinder