Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Foop, Apr 2, 2008.

1. All you grinder owners out there, here is a place to post up your love of the grinder (no, not the sandwich you high fucks). Whether it is a shitty plastic one, a metal one, a wooden one, has 2 stagers, 3 or 4 stages, we all love the mighty grinder. Makes all those bowls burn nice and clean. Makes rolling them joints and blunts easy peasy and look all sexy and delicious. Out of weed? Snag the scuff out and enjoy a nice little potent bowl. Out of scuff? Time to dig into the kief. Whether it is in the form of light hash dark hash, green hash, just plain old pressed, or sprinkled on top of bowls or in joints, kief is delicious. I wish I could name my first born baby Kief without fear of schoolyard bullies.

I've had my grinder for around 2 years now and I can not have a session without it, I love it too much. Ounce after ounce has gone through him and with no complaint.

2. i want to shake the hand of the man who thought of the kief catcher

3. I want to make sweet love to him.

4. Hahah, there's a kid in one of my classes named Kiefer. The grinder I use has an alien with a rasta hat on, and he's smokin a nice J. I love it.

5. my buddy has a grinder with che guevara on it :D

6. i do love my grinder, but since it was one of those cheap $15 spacecase style grinders, it's starting to bother me. it squeaks, turning the top to grind the weed is rough, the threads of the screw-in parts and already chipping off(not into the weed though, they just fall out), and the outside is all tarnished/gross looking(and i've only had it since early january!). now, this sounds horrible, but i still really like it because even though it has its faults, it stills does the job well. and the kief i get is awesome. so yeah, i do like my grinder, maybe i would love it if it didn't get all old on me.

7. then get another one dog

8. I have a simple 4 pc (kief catcher) and I love it. I have had it about a week now and I just dont understand how I smoked for as long as I have without one. And I am out of bud tonight and figured I would see what kind of kief I have. And to my luck, theres enough for a nice bowl. or a couple spliff worth.

9. No pic....but I got my favorite metal grinder while in college from a gas station on the corner. Kickass three level grinder with a keif catch for $12. I was amazed and knew I had to grab this before someone else did.

10. When i get a job i'm planning on buying myself a grinder,
    Question is:
    should i gte an average one or wait and save up for a good one?
    also, can i keep my mix in there, i have a small container now where i keep my mix so if i can use the grinder itll be good

11. I have a little 3 stage Diamond Grind Grinder. I love it.

tsarone, If I'm just prepping for a session I'll leave it right in the grinder, so I don't see any reason why you couldn't.

12. sharpstone ftw

13. I have a 3 stage w/ a catcher (spacecase style) and a smaller 1 stage spacecase. I love them, never ANY problems. both with magnetic tops. I use the first at my apartment and the smaller one is for on the go/travel. I've had them for 1.5 and 4 years respectively.

I only use them for the volcano and joints/blunts. I've never been a fan of grinding bud for bowls, I like broken apart nugs for that.

14. i want him to make sweet love to me!

i have a 4 piece grinder with a kief screen, love that shit! i wish i bought it sooner.
    it was pretty cheap only $20 off of some dude on 42nd street and 3rd ave (NYC)

15. had plastic 1 with magnet in middle but very soon got new 1 haha metal 1 now

16. i hav a desent size metal super shredder grinder, that i barley use

17. SpaceCase FTW!!! Absolutley no problems.

18. Basic 4 piece grinder here. Just smoked a joint of mids with a bitchload of keef yesterday. Kept me smiling for hours.

19. I own a large (party sized) 4-pc space case grinder with the pollen press and I absolutely love them! I could not ask for more...

20. I would be lost without my metal grinder.