Greybeard

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by helion, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Ok so I get that, but why do that with a order????
    Possibly maybe because they got aggravated????
    Not trying to be smart

2. Sure hope my order don't get done that way....or I'm screwed for the year literally and figuratively

3. (just in case a spy from greybeard is here)
    I love the customer service I recieve from greybeard seedbank...I am a happy customer (I really am)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Greybeard had no clue as to what happened with my order. However, assuming their order numbers are sequential, from April 16th # 13288 to the order I placed today - #50639, that would be 37,351 orders or over 2800 orders per day. Business is good!

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. That is kind of the problem. With the quarantines and all this bullshit people are at home growing weed like never before.. I absolutely understand the frustration and absolutely agree it should be easier. That said it has been my life experience that you get more flies with sugar. Be respectful and they will in turn eventually be apologetic and make up for it. Be an a** and they have no interest in helping but I still would not expect them to rob you. You will get refunded but if you are respectful you will likely get what you paid for and then more stuff

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I ordered 50 beans this morning, so I suppose that if they are getting backed up with orders, they can only do so much in a given day...Im expecting my beans to arrive no later than may 10, if it turns out to be a longer wait, ok no big deal, I waited a long time to order these seeds
    What's a couple more weeks anyways you know?

7. Update you guys. He finally pulled through after I had given up. Sent me ethos member berry and two free og#18's.

He said he finally discovered my email in his spam folder.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. half of mine never germed... not cool...
    not cool at all

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Not to sound like a Dick but that might be your fault not theirs. I have had success with 13 of 14 of their beans. What is your germ process?

10. well considering all we ever do is soak seed and then plant..31 of my buddys seeds from a different vender came up
    using that technique, so if his came up and mine didn't, and us doing the same thing. IDK. we lost two to deer and or rabbits, everything else is going good..

11. but ive done the same with bag seed and mostly good germ rates

12. sorry to hear it man.. especially with the price of beans

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. So far I've had some of the worst luck germing seeds that I bought from GB. Out of frustration I emailed Garden of Green, which was a majority of my order. Bottom line is that the company is replacing my seeds that I bought from GB because these don't germ and I need them for my wife's cancer side effects. I retract everything positive that I have ever expressed about GB.

• Winner Winner x 1

14. That’s unfortunate.

I just popped 2 of the smallest of 5 beans I had of their sour tangie. Popped ASAP and are doing well. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

And the garden of green package was a 3 pack with a plus 2 extra so I thought those two little extra small seeds would be bunk and ended up quite surprised. 3BBAE403-237A-4A00-8D70-9ED0DBF93467.jpeg DBF4630B-491F-4B68-97E9-657CD63D4193.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  15. My friend sent me 2 Banana Punch OGs.........both germed and are going strong...........I PERSONALLY haven't purchased from GB..........but after these 2 beans.........I will DEF keep them in mind!!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Out of frustration, and anxiety, I just took the rest of the beans in the Phantom/Cookies/Domina pack and just put the rest of them in a wet paper towel to see if maybe I can get just one to perform right. I'll keep everyone informed. I just have this eerie feeling that none of the seeds that I bought will germ; or if they do they will do nothing more than break the surface of the soil.

This has really pissed off my wife too. She's like: "If you had ordered from The Vault like you used to you wouldn't have this problem! You would have had to wait a week longer but at least the seeds would grow!" So gee thanks again GB...

• Like Like x 2

17. Keep us updated !

Sending good juju.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Thanks so much Nex420! We/I really need it at this point. The whole order from GB was centered around my wife's cancer treatments. She's done now but months later she still has side effects from the treatments which makes this project paramount. I'll post a pic or a few in a few days.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Well I truly hope everything works out for you and your wife gets the medication and relief she needs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. i personally will never order from GB again

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1