Greybeard

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by helion, Apr 23, 2020.

1. One of the packs I ordered wasn't available and I received an email quickly about it, however it's been going i the third day with no response. I did in fact get the other pack along with two free seeds but I still either need my 100 dollars back or another 100 dollar pack of seeds. I reached out via their website email response thing and I deployed to grey beard's email he has still to respond now. But as of right now I'm out of 100 bucks with no response in sight. Can someone help me out or contact this man for me?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I recently had a similar experience with them. Pretty much exactly the same and it did take me over 3 weeks to resolve it.. I went the road of inundate them with emails as right now having spoken with them they are very busy and when a problem arises the solution sometimes falls through the cracks. That said I was very concerned that I was robbed of $100 as well but can say that they fixed the problem and sent me way too much free stuff for the hassle... It might take some time and I understand the frustration but don't get too nervous as they are seemingly rather honest just very busy

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I
    I am having a similar experience. Placed 2 orders. Both were acknowledged as being process. The one acknowledged on 4/17 was shipped and received promptly. The order from 4/16, other than an email saying payment received - NOTHING. Several emails and no responses. Delays are fine if notified, but totally ghosted. Feeling ripped off.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The one downside I have seen with Gray beard is the communication. I believe is a couple of people trying to answer hundreds if not thousands of emails. When I had my unfortunate running with them it was sending them an email every time I thought about it which was literally 60 times over the course of A-day that got and the communication started again. Once I spoke with a human I left feeling very assured in the company. What I eventually received and I do say eventually was far more than I ordered and worth a several $100. My advice would be do keep pestering but don't be a d*** about it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thanks. Maybe I wasn’t ripped off . You said you spoke to them... Got a phone #?

• Like Like x 1
  6. So sad. Gives me flashbacks when I got scammed.. truly a dark cruel world out there. Scams upon scams upon scams...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Greybeard is known to lack on communication, but their cheap US seed prices and $5 US shipping is a damn good deal. It seems they either deliver in a few days to a few weeks

I just ordered from True North Seedbank. Their last order took 4-5 weeks to reach me. I knew that going in this time but again, 42% off all seeds, the wait is worth it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Greybeard just came through a week after ordering. Couple freebies as well. 6 popped and reaching for the stars already

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. In truth I did get a phone number but I would feel like a d*** giving it out. Send them a massive amount of emails as again I can assure you from my experience they are not trying to scam you they are just entirely too busy and overwhelmed and I sent them the same email forwarded over and over again with the request to call me while not sounding like an a** and they did and sent me 18 seeds total freebie from ethos for the trouble. Half of my next grow will be free thanks to them

• Like Like x 2
  10. They even send me a discontinued impossible to order angry hulk ethos strain. Real excited about it.. I will be the 1st to say their communication sucks and is very nerve wracking but keep at it and be persistent. It will work out

• Like Like x 1
  11. Still no reply, I have sent like a few emails and even did their submission thing on their website. Still nothing. I'm out of 100 dollar pack of seeds man

Sent from my LM-V405 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. That Angry Hulk was a freebie given out a year or two ago in response to the breeder from Darhorse Genetics talking shit because Colin Gordon (Ethos) creates some fire and he can’t keep up with him. So Colin bred his version of Bruce Banner (Darkhorse genetics claim to fame), called it Angry Hulk, and gave it away to all his customers

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. it took me a week and probably a literal hundred emails.. Like was said above generally everything's happens seamlessly and very quickly with Gray beards. If things go South it is a pain i* t** a** and will take too long. At 1 point I did send them an E mail accusing them of robbing me and asking them to just tell me flat out that I was being robbed so I could stop wondering. That email did evoke a response but not to the finalities. It was persistence that paid off in the end. When I spoke to the guy I spoke with I came to understand that it is not a personal or malicious thing but a simple fact of them being very overwhelmed. Pester and don't get discouraged. It will take too long and it will be irritating but it will pay off. I advise Being polite about it because what they eventually sent me for free in addition to my order was worth much more than my order.. Almost to the point of count yourself lucky to have the opportunity to get the free shit

14. Yeah read up on it. Still excited to have the ten pack! I have 3 of them going now that os part of the future no till breeding project.. That and ethos ogdelux will be the dads.. They also sent me redbone, black cherry/watermellon zkittles and airplane glue.. 6 each for free..

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. All in all they d*** me around for about 3 weeks in total but at the end of it I paid for 6 seeds and ended up getting 34 in total four different strains all of which are worthy of being grown out in time.. With stats like that I hope they d*** me around next time

16. Send a rediculous amount of emails.. They have forgotten about you but NOT on purpose.. It doesnt make it ok but again hope it takes long enough that robin feels bad.. He will make it up to you if you play it right.. Again they d*** me around for 3 weeks straight and but with that said my next order will absolutely be from them. And I will be hoping that it goes South initially

• Like Like x 2
  17. They definitely hooked you up to make up for the trouble caused. I just don’t know why he doesn’t hire another seed packer

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Its a real good question.. Or just a general dedicated p r person.. Would make a world of difference

• Like Like x 1
  19. I just ordered from greybeard April 3rd and got my seeds the 10th
    Now at 3AM I just placed a 400.00 order for 50 badass grow into fucking oak tree type strains that are said to produce insane yields...that's a hella lotta money to be DROPPIN on seeds but I'm not nervous one bit about greybeards business practices....in this game, these seed banks know if they fuck over a customer how fast that shit will travel in a day on these cannabis forums..
    They ain't that stupid

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Matter of fact I just got an email letting me know that they are processing my order as we speak

• Like Like x 1