Greybeard seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by cornfed, Mar 8, 2020.

1. I'm going to make my first seed order, and I'm leaning towards ordering from Greybeard seeds. I like the idea of it being in the US,and I saw a users post about quick turnaround . That said...does anyone know if all the seeds on their website are in their possession , or are they drop shipping the ones that aren't their strain? I'm looking for a fast turnaround on this order, and was wondering if I choose a strain that isn't theirs will it hold my order up for weeks? Or?

2. If you would like an adventure, I just got some great looking autoflower strains from US boutique breeder Synergy Automatic Genetics in 5 days using a card.
    I've never tried them, but there are good reviews on autoflowernetwork.
    A couple are germinating right now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’ve used Greybeards twice. Both times I got them 2 and 4 days after ordering. Five dollar shipping, takes CC, and gives freebies. Both times I ordered Fastbuds breeders and they came in a sealed breeder pack. The freebies were just in a vial with a tag label of what it is. I got NL and Strawberry Cheese freebies. I recommend.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I’ve used Greybeards twice. Both times I got them 2 and 4 days after ordering. Five dollar shipping, takes CC, and gives freebies. Both times I ordered Fastbuds breeders and they came in a sealed breeder pack. The freebies were just in a vial with a tag label of what it is. I got NL and Strawberry Cheese freebies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, i'll look into them as well.

6. That answers my question, atleast in part anyway. Hopefully everything listed is available for immediate shipping, but fast buds was one of the breeders I'd looked at. I think I'll give them a shot with a small order, and try to learn my way around this a bit. Seems there are as many shady companies out there as reputable ones.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I took a shot too with fastbuds Girl Scout autos. Should be an interesting experience.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I did the same thing recently with a small fast buds order from Gray beards. Arrived on the East Coast in 6 days and came with a fast buds freebie. Super excited to have tried them out and and watching for the right things to come in stock to do a much larger order.

• Like Like x 2
  9. to answer your initial questions i believe they bulk order from breeders and such... That said if it shows in stock they have it on hand

• Like Like x 2
  10. It's definitely a bit overwhelming choosing, but Fast buds is still a strong consideration. ( I like the freebie thing too) Has anyone had any luck with Greybeards private label strains? Amnesia fast fems seem like a decent choice for an outside grow in my area, and I like the thought of 5 seeds for 35.00 over 10 bucks a piece. That said,,, if they won't start, or perform as described they're no deal at all.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I didn’t know they had a brand themselves. I’m new to autos and fems so I took a gamble because I had heard of fastbuds and that strain. It’s like most everything in the garden I guess, grow it and learn.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I tried Greybeard for my current run. Their site went down for days and they never sent me a confirmation email for my order. I know people vouch for them but this is from personal experience. I ended up going with Cropking because I knew they had amazing customer service. Highly recommend them for autos or photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  13. I assume you got your order from Greybeards though?

• Like Like x 1
  14. My order confirmation mail was within minutes, I’ll just have to see how it goes thru shipping. I hope it’s smooth as this has been stressful enough.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yeah.. No I did not lol. My friend that ordered em for me had to cancel two of his cards because the site emailed him and it had warnings about malicious intent. So basically we tried to order from them twice because they were vouched for like this and then the site legit went down for days. I didn't want him to have to have to cancel his last card so we just went with CK because I knew it worked for me for my first run

• Like Like x 2
  16. I remember reading a few schitty reviews about Cropking when I started looking around, but I also read an older review on Greybeards that wasn't great. I know it's the internet and YES I'm a French model.... but if you look hard enough you can find a bad review on anything. This has always seemed like a super shady venture to me, but hopefully with time and websites like this one the worst have been called out and the good ones get the recondition they've earned.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Yeah in my situation I wanted to order from another seedbank because I was told phenotype from CK wasn't the best. But eventually I just decided to go with them because I want seeds rather than no seeds lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hell yeah... me too! lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. For anyone interested I made my order this morning, and got an order confirmation in just a few mins.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I got a confirm and about 24 hrs later there is some hangup with my debit card. I had to go back to the site and do it again and haven’t heard anything else. The email said it may have been flagged for fraud.

• Agree Agree x 1