Greybeard seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DallasE, Nov 30, 2019.

1. lmao I still have some hope in greybeardseeds will let you guys know if I receive them

2. Placed the order November 24th got them black friday

• Like Like x 1
  3. I ordered on 11/25 and sent two messages and have not received a response, informed delivery shows label was created on 11/27 and has been in the preshipment phase since. :(

4. I have a feeling he needs to hire some help. I also think he’s like a Seedsman reseller, which is cool, but Seedsman is catching up with Black Friday sales and probably having stock issues. I have had great experience with Greybeard and I almost ordered again after missing the FastBuds 5+5 sale, but I figured I’d let the Black Friday crap settle first. He needs to communicate better too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. 11/27 its about when i contact him and he told me "i need to get this shipp" that was the last time he replied to my email and i still have not recived my order and no email response from him snice then my order was placed oct 27 worried and disappointed with greybreadseeds

6. I totally agree with you

• Like Like x 1
  7. Has anyone received an order from greybeard yet ? In the past few days ?

8. See this is how the seed bank got it's name , your gonna have a grey beard by the time your seeds show up

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. I received my seeds from greybeard today. I ordered December 3 and got them today 12/12. I didn’t get a tracking number or email back but I imagine it’s because they are really busy and had already sent it out in the mail.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #50 Pdog_100, Dec 13, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2019

i ordered oct 27 and i still havent recived my order sent them a couple emails no response . Glad u got urs

11. omg this is unreal I don't know why they cant send a simple reply iv emailed so many times with no luck in getting a reply I want to order more stuff but I still have not recived my order that was placed oct 27. has any one else gone this long waiting on a order from them?

12. I haven't either.

I have messaged greybeard 4 times since 11/25 about my "Completed" order and Oregon elite seeds 2 times about my order from 12/26 "processing". Not a single reply. Not even a auto reply but receiving marketing emails. Should have stuck with the attitude as they have never failed me. No faith in USA seed banks anymore

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anybody try calling? I hope they make it right with you guys. I’ve had a great experience with Greybeard and so have many others. I’d hate to lose that US connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. #54 Pdog_100, Dec 14, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    I didnt see a phone number to call

15. Well I made a second order and got exactly what I paid for and it only took about 3 or 4 days to get the seeds. No information at all except the order confirmation email was sent to me. I also got some pretty nice freebies

• Like Like x 3
  16. Awesome !!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Any update on your order?

18. Yes i recived them

• Like Like x 1
  19. Been seeing too much bullshit about this company. Fuck that they won't get a dime from me. Which is shitty because I've seen great looking plants but too many fucked up orders.

20. I’m still going to order from them. Got mine in 4 days and they’re the cheapest US bank I’ve found. $5 shipping too.

I just won’t order on big holiday specials unless I anticipate a month delay.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1