Greybeard seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DallasE, Nov 30, 2019.

1. I ordered from geybeard seeds on the 24th and got them today, I'm just curious if there is a way to get ahold them that's more effective than the message feature through your account on their website? I sent them 2 messages one about tracking information that never got answered and another to let them know they sent me the wrong seeds. Gelato instead of gorilla glue auto, I just want to know of anything can be done about it and if theres a way I can make sure I'll get what i pay for in the future if I decide to buy more seeds from them.

2. I would try and contact them thru the website. I have always gotten a quick response from them. I never inquired about the tracking I heard they have been know to be quick. They were in my case as well. Ordered and recieved 2 days later.
    Quick turnaround

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have messaged them on the website with an email to contact me with twice so far, I've heard its 50/50 on the response times from them. It is the day after Thanksgiving and they are a US bank so that could be affecting it. Either way I hope they get ahold of me soon, I like their selection I just don't want to spend my money and be unsure if I will get the seeds I paid for. Selection is pointless if I can't take advantage of it properly

• Like Like x 1
  4. No I totally understand your point but like you said it's a u.s. based seed bank and it's a us holiday. Prob a long weekend and back Monday like most buisness places.
    I'm just guessing idk

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey I ordered gelato maybe they got confused I ordered on the 20 but I haven't got anything

Sent from my SM-J337P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I had success replying to the order confirmation email. I wasn’t paying attention and put an out of stock product into my order, I emailed after receiving everything but that product and they were happy to let me change it for something else. Got it very quickly, too.

7. Yeah maybe dude, have you heard back from them?

8. I'll try that, thanks man!

9. I haven’t heard anything, have you? how many seeds you got

10. Still nothing, I got 3 seeds and 2 extras

11. I am have a problem with greybreadseeds right now i ordered on oct 26 and i haven't recived my order emailed them they told that they saw where the payment was processed but not where it was shipped and that he needed to get it shipp out that was 2 weeks ago very disappointed its been over 30days and i have not received my order from greybreadseeds dont know what i can do at this point

12. They need to work on customer service for sure. I got mine in 4 days but no communication or tracking. Most others have received theirs in about a week. You’re the first bad experience I’ve seen

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. the last order I received super fast, this one is a complete nightmare don't know what to do this point because there not responding to my emails don't know why they cant let me know what's going on its been well over 30 days the last responds form them was 2weeks ago rc told me that he needed to get this ship and still nothing been checking my mail everyday and nothing no order no email response in shock feeling screwed big time

• Like Like x 1
  14. the mail haven't run for me today yet so I am hopeing it will be there will report back later on today

• Like Like x 1
  15. True North Seedbank in Canada did that to me. I got them five weeks after I ordered. I had already written them off

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. just truly dissaponted with them I never seen them go over 30days like this make me fell like there not going to send anything to me will not be using there service anymore

17. hopefully someday they fix there customer service and realize there mistake and send me my order Im so bummed out over this was super excited when I placed my order now I have to deal with the fact that I may have lost my hard earned $$$$ completely shock but not the end of the world life goes on lesson learned and with a little light at the end of the tunnel I also hope I can recant the trash I have talk about greybreadseeds because there where truly awesome on my first order don't know what happened with this one. and mail just ran and noting still no order

18. I ordered from them took 10 days to 2 weeks no tracking no emails , it's a shame because they have good prices and a decent selection .... as a business owner I can see these threads and experiences are costing the guy repeat business . Apparently the seed business is doing well enough that if you run a shop you can do well inspite of your customer service

19. Yeah kind of a bummer I'm gonna make another order and see if they get me the correct seeds. My seeds came pretty quick just not the right ones. Probably gonna make an order from neptune as well

20. #20 Pdog_100, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    So disappointed cant believe greybreadseeds is doing me like this mail just ran noting no order and no response from greybreadseeds this marks 37 days no order