Greybeard seed bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SubSub, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Just got order in mail. Ordered a kush auto and got something else. But it’s a photo. And like 4 extras freebies. But all photos. I need autos. So I emailed them. I’ll let y’all know how they respond. That will make or break them in my book

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Great news. Got an email from greybeard and he is sending some seeds my way to replace the ones the messed up on. Great service!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. @SubSub have you started a grow with greybeard seeds yet? germinated 2 seeds myself and both popped within 48 hours

4. Yeah this seedbank is totally reliable

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. Does anyone have the contact information for Greybeard Seed Bank? Can't find anything on the website - which is a bit sketchy.

I placed an order with them last Thursday and it is still "Processing". If I knew it would have taken this long I would have ordered elsewhere. Purchased 2 Ethos packs - Lilac Cookies and Peach Crescendo.

6. How long does it usually take for them to process and ship orders? Just ordered but found no way to contact them

7. I ordered from them at 420 special and it took about 7-9 days don't recall exact time but all of did eventually get our orders

8. So I ended up getting my order. I'd say it took about 8 days from the point of placing the order. Got 1 freebie pack of 2 fem Blue Cheese.

9. my order now says complete but still nothing in mail?? anyone else have this happen before receiving there order?

10. Thats normal. Give it another day or two.

11. Ok cool thanks for the info, couldn't find any answers anywhere

12. If you guys want fast buds try "Neptune Seed Bank". They are in cali, have lots of fast bud strains, got 2 different orders in less than 5 days. They legit

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ordered on July 4 ethos drop. Still says completed? Anyone have contact info for Greybeard?

14. I've placed two small orders from Greybeard and they have arrived quick and the seeds have been great quality. Their prices are about or a little above others in my opinion, but so far no complaints on quickness or quality.

15. I placed a order oct 27 never recived my order still waiting and no response from greybreedseeds freaken disappointed

16. UPDATE: Recieved response from Greybeard (I ordered on 11/25 and 5 attempted contacts) after, ironically, using my junk gmail email address. They have apparently been out of stock and provided a substitution that I accepted. I suggest using an alternate email address if you are not receiving a response after checking any filters, rules, spam box, etc.

• Like Like x 2
  17. UPdate: Super excited again lmao i got a reponse from garybeardseeds and they apologized for the delay and my order is on its way thank you garybeardseeds for pulling thew will update and let you guys know when I receive them

• Like Like x 2
  18. Finally my Greybeard order ( ordered 11/25/2019) shipped (still says "Completed") and so did my oregon elite order (ordered 12/06/2019).

Backup order, because of the above, I ordered from the attitude, they shipped it already, and included 15 freebies.

Greybeard - Fastbuds New Purple Lemonde
    OE - Fastbuds Gorilla Glue
    Attitude - See pic

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. UPDATE: the eagle has landed..... super excited thank you graybeard

• Like Like x 2
  20. Received oregon elite today

• Like Like x 3