Greybeard seed bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SubSub, Apr 19, 2019.

1. USA seed bank. Anyone have any experience with this bank? Thinking of grabbing a few fast bud strains from them but Im curious about the process. No FAQs link or even contact info if anything goes arise. USA banks are sketchy in my experience except mephisto they're the bomb but running out of strains to grow and shn is backed up plus not much for autos. Or any USA banks that carry Dutch passion, dinafem and fast buds....up for other bank suggestions. Thanks guys

2. mixed reviews

3. Well they have a buy one get one on fast bud packs so I'll post my review on here. Cost alot of $$$ to figure out where to buy.

4. I placed a order yesterday , their in house genetics are 50% off so I grabbed some will report back on how it goes , saw the mixed reviews also

5. I also placed a small order of 10 of in house genetics and 10 fast buds so let me know how it all goes. I'll do the same on here

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fast buds is buy one get one so ideally 50% off too so you know.

7. Jbc decent selection takes cc and sgips priority mail usps git mine 3 days legit as fuck jb is a good dude.

8. I've gotten 3 or 4 orders from Greybeard without any issues. I got the Fastbud LSD 5+5 from them last week along with some RQS Solomatic. Got some Garlic Dawg fems for freebies. I ordered the Zkittlez 5+5 on Friday.
    20190410_122415.jpg

9. Ordered gg auto fast buds 5+5 and blue dreamatic fast buds 5+5 on Thursday. No shipping info yet. Really hoping it works out, as of now I'm stuck with mephisto which are awesome, shn(not much for autos) and growers choice (tiny plants) but I really want to grow some dinafem, Dutch passion and fast buds autos. Not too many USA banks carry these genetics. Want to grow some monster autos. Gave up on true north, order taken at customs been 3 weeks and still no reship tracking. Sick of the whole customs runaround already

10. same here thursday ordered no info so far

11. Yea wish they'd come almost harvest time, like to germ n have ready within 24 hrs

12. yeah I have autos 30 days in was hoping to use this time to get a good veg stage in make use of the time lights fans etc

13. Order says completed, no shipping info... Usually complete order means delivered.

14. " placed on April 18, 2019 and is currently Completed." well hopefully it's their system doesn't have the ability for tracking , supposedly they are in colorado so if they have shipped it should be here to me any day now .... guess time will tell . This is why even with the promo I placed a small order , would of been larger but wanted to not spend alot of money on my first transaction with the mixed reviews I read

15. Me too, little nervous spent 100 bucks to be safe

16. Was told they'd ship out with tracking today but hell it's almost 8pm est.

17. I don't mind a delay just let me know..... once again time will tell

18. Starting to assume it's not good 7 days and nada gonna have to re- think things and knock back .... I don't go quietly

19. Me either man, trying not to email again about tracking but they said both orders would go out yesterday. No tracking email, this is why I don't buy domestic. I'm already looking at a new bank in Colorado that I've heard great things about.

20. growers choice never had a issue with , im not gonna chase greybeard , or spend time with excuses I will just follow up and wipe em off the web