Greybeard seed bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SubSub, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Mg orders and growers choice normally have my orders to me in 3-5 tops, running out of mg strains to grow though. Really want some fast buds, dinafem and Dutch passion strains to grow some monsters! New bank carries them but I'm going to wait until Monday n if I don't have my orders or an email I'm going to start emailing, blowing up their Facebook until I get some answers. Maybe they're system didn't send us tracking....idk but by Monday I could of just ordered from Canada at same price n at least know where my beans are. Damn federal law needs to go pound sand.

2. Mg orders and growers choice normally have my orders to me in 3-5 tops, running out of mg strains to grow though. Really want some fast buds, dinafem and Dutch passion strains to grow some monsters! New bank carries them but I'm going to wait until Monday n if I don't have my orders or an email I'm going to start emailing, blowing up their Facebook until I get some answers. Maybe they're system didn't send us tracking....idk but by Monday I could of just ordered from Canada at same price n at least know where my beans are. Damn federal law needs to go pound sand.

3. Canna genetics bank.. check em out, looks like they can hold down genetics I'm looking for n they only ship USA.

4. I havent looked yet , but if their hosting is USA based I can knock them off the web

5. "Tucows. Tucows Inc. is a publicly traded Internet services and telecommunications company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and incorporated in Pennsylvania, United States." so they are reachable

6. thats their web hosting

7. First timer and went with ck dwarflfyrs and I want to get some good short gens for a fair price, (I'm not working, moneys tight) don't want to have to go through the expensive lessons I'm sure some of you guys may have. Asking if you could send me in the right direction.

8. I have, got burnt by seedsupreme, 234.56, but when using Bitcoin you literally have no proof of purchase. Gotten tons of duds from gyo or beans that just stop growing after 1 week and I didn't even lst them bc at that time I didn't even know it existed yet. Hard lessons to learn. And expensive!

9. my "private label" is turning into just shit. got one female in a 5 pack of blue dream fems...that was a mess, all fox tails. Goji had one female in 5 regs, that was the oddest plant ive seen, wasnt goji...my deadhead og are spindly and pitiful...I have no confidence in whats left, and with access to good bohdi genetics for less money, why would i buy that mislabelled shit? Where does he source his seeds?
    As far as integrity, "greybeard adam robin " whatever name hes going by is a punk, mouthed off and blocked me, owes me a pack of Ethos...fuck greybeard

10. I never got a tracking number but use informed delivery and it shows two packages set to arrive tomorrow.

11. You can get a pack of Bodhi for $59.50 and choose a freebie pack of Bodhi
    Bodhi Seeds | Cannabis Seed Breeder
    Here is the freebie list.
    Soul Mate (Pinesol X Wookie)

Terpenado

Lemon Lotus (Lemon G x Snow lotus)

Healing Hashplant

GG4 x SSDD (Outdoor)

Dread Bread x Sunshine Daydream

Lemon Afghani (Lemong X OMG

More Cowbells OGKB Remix

Lucky Wookie 8 (Lucky Charms x Wookie)

Soraya (Afkansastan x Snow lotus)

Chem D x SSDD

Tigermelon 2 x Sunshine Daydrean

RoadKill Unicorn V.2,

Silver Lotus (SSH X Snow Lotus)

J1 Hashplant (J1 x 88G13HP)

Snow Leopard V2 (Tiger Melon Cherry X SL,

Sky Lotus

Strange Brew (Sweet Skunk x Snow Lotus)

Butterscotch X SSDD

Chem 1 X SSDD

GoldStar X Snow Lotus

Heavenly Hashplant (Bubba Kastu X 88g13H/P)

Lemon HashplantV2 (lemon g X 88g13H/P)

Lemon Wookie V2 (Lemon g X Wookie 14)

Lojack (Vintage Jack X Snow Lotus)

Lucky WookieV.2 (Lucky Charms 75 X Wookie)

Ortega Durian X Snow Lotus

Space Cake (GSC Forum X Snow Lotus)

Wookie 7 X Dread Bread

SSH X 88g13/HP

Greenpoint seeds
    You can get packs cheap on the reverse auction. I bought two packs for $40 a few weeks ago.
    Cannabis Seed Auctions In Reverse - Bid On Seeds | Greenpoint Seeds
    I have grown strains from both breeders and have never been disappointed.

12. I went for the 420 sale at greybeards also. Picked up auto super skunk and auto sour diesel haze. Received 2 black cheese fems for my freebies. Ordered on 4/20 was marked completed on 4/23 and came today 4/26. I read alot of negative reviews and comments about greybeards but for 30 bucks I decided to give them a chance. I guess we shall see how they grow out.. [​IMG]

Sent from my A574BL using Tapatalk

13. su
    b and I both ordered early on the 18th , dunno where you are or greybeard ( someone said colorado ) but im in socal so transit time is not that long ..... guess I will still hold out some hope . I had/have hoped they would be a decent source so still gonna look in my mail daily

14. I'm in KY. The return label on the envelope is Tulsa OK

Sent from my A574BL using Tapatalk

15. Tulsa ok is correct. Got 20 fast buds blue dream auto n gorilla glue...10 of each for 100 bucks. Still at work so idk bout freebies but they're in their breeder packs my wife says so genetics are on fast buds. Can't wait to get a few going.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ah good to hear ya got them guys

17. Pat let us know when u get yours. Gave a few fem black widows but I love my autos for now so I'll stash those elsewhere.

18. Mine arrived , you know its funny the guy pays for tracking yet doesn't bother to send it to anyone , much speculation as to if we were going to get the orders could of been prevented . I will deal with them again just need to allow for the slow shipping .

19. I've gotten 3 other orders from them and they have always shipped within a day or two. They just got behind with the 420 sale. I know I bought way more than I needed because of it, LOL. You can also sign up for informed delivery through the PO and you would know when someone sends you a package without sending you the tracking info.

Picked up at the PO earlier today.
    20190427_122838.jpg

20. meh I run a business from this address can't have all mail on the ' informed delivery " too much to sort .... just send a usps tracking number ............................................................ and done

• Like Like x 1