Grey bic

Discussion in 'General' started by stoots420, Oct 2, 2013.

1. So I bought a pack bic of lighters and in that pack was a grey lighter I have never seen a grey one before I didn't even know they made grey ones haha have u ever seen a grey bic? I haven't until I got it hah

2. I only buy the 5 packs from walmart just because it is cheaper and I'm a stoney motherfucker who leaves my lighter everywhere, and I swear everytime I see the packs they have at least 2-3 grey lighters in them. Not really a color variety. I don't care though, they still light my blunts just fine :)

but to answer your question, yea I see them all the time

3. I never saw them until maybe about 6 months ago at Walmart as singles and in 5 packs. they're kind of cool cause i've never had one either.

4. ive seen just about every color except grey.

5. The new grey bic lighters with the gold tops are fucking sweet!!!

6. Never seen a gray one... i buy mine in singles at the smokeshop/gas station and I usually just end up getting green

7. Grey with a gold top sounds cool

8. Haven't seen those :eek:

9. Thats funny because someone in my house just bought 2 grey ones and Ive never seen them before either.

10. Yea theyre all over los angeles. I usually get any color besides yellow, I dont like the way they look

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. But a lighters a lighter so I dont really care aha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. that is funny i just saw one for my first time yesterday at walmart in a pack of 5.  i was like whoa, a gray bic.

13. ^ Same pack I got the grey and gold in.  Lol..I sounded like a kid with pokemon cards