Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gumby, Nov 11, 2002.

1. I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself..somewhat.

I'm a little older then the normal crowd that's here, a hint is I remember the 60's asthough it was 40 years ago.

I smoke for mostly medical reasons but have to say I do enjoy a bit more then just a med.

I was advised to try pot for pain and musle spams relief and can atest to the fact it does help.
    Funny thing is the Doctors who advised me to seek out pot for help are the same ones writing prescritions for Morphine, Hydrocordone, Oxycotine on a monthly basis for the last 15 years. They tryied to get DEA approval from me but only brought themselfs a never ending trail of paperwork.

I recently got about 40 seeds from a freind and have started to grow with some success. I get good quilaity materal but the yelds are rather low.
    I am working with 6 plants at a time trying to stagger the growth so as to have an ample supply.

2. Welcome to the city...enjoy you're stay.....as for the buds you're looking to grow bigger....post you're set-up and see what advice you get back....room size...temp when light is off and on...humidity....how many.....soil...etc, and maybe someone can help you get bigger yields.....Peace out...Sid

3. Welcome to the city!