Greetings from Illinois

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tokerater, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Hello grass city. im from The Chi suburbs:wave: i can't wait to show ya'll the buds form out here. Any one repn' Kane County?

2. cook county (oak park) we were #9 in high times 4 chillest place to smoke (somewhat true but no basis for comparison) and famous for the original strawberry cough.

3. I live like an hour and a half away from Chicago.

4. im in kane county. where you at?

5. Im from berwyn, oakpark is a dope place to chill fo sho! i used to work for salernos on roosevelt and delivered there all the time.

6. Hi. I'm new to Grasscity. Anyone wanna friend to chat with.... email me or leave a comment. :)

7. yeah reppin stc.
    wat bout you?

8. Hey, I'm here in Kane Co. too.

9. Haha, I just realized that the first line in your sig has like 120 characters.

10. I just moved to Palatine from Austin about 3 weeks ago. I'm liking it so far, but I still have yet to find any bud. However, I shared a j of some local dank last weekend at a concert. It got me high as hell because of my unplanned tolerance break..

11. its fucked up thats its no buds in palatine would some one plz open shop there and make some money i feel sorry 4 you guys. well i get buds every week not the cheap buds im talking about 450 to 500 a o the real murder. and also if you pay less than 400 a o 4 what you call murder its not unless you went to cali and came back with it yourself. that means someone did that shit in the basement or its not murder and you not smoking good. but im fucked up now off some indoor og kush from cali not a local near by basement lol

12. Wadup! I live in McHenry County, i am about 25-30 minutes away from Palatine and about an hour away from Chiiiicagooooo!

13. do you get good buds in mc henry county like kush purps and name brands

14. just moved to oak park and just joined GC. would love to see the great stuff that y'all have been talking about.

15. Heyy! Representing the 630.

16. just moved to the chi this year from goood ol' toronto canada.

river west downtown stand up!

I have no clue where to grab out here!? ne one wiling to chill (hell i'm buying i need to re-up seriously) holla at yo BOI!

17. Damn, kane co. is far. I'm down here in the city of Chicago. But if i'm ever in the area i'll be sure to hit u cats up. Isn't NIU is kane co.? Or should i be thinking along the lines of northern rockford? oh well. welcome to the city :wave: