Greetings from Detroit!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jankasauras, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Well i've always been a fan of Grasscity forums, and whenever I had questions I always came here. So finally I decided to make my own account, my name is Jankasauras, and ive been smoking for like 5 years. Been a crazy trip, but representing Detroit!

2. Where at in Detroit?

3. Yo! Welcome! :hello:

4. Near like Vandyke and the warren area? Closer to det then anything 313/586?

5. Welcome to GC dude! How's the bud over there in Detroit?

6. It's fantastic, the dankest stuff I've ever encountered. But it's pretty pricey, with the medical and all. Oh well haha :D

7. Chyea! Im on the 248/586 boarder.

8. loong long ago i lived off vandyke and 8 mile.. on the warren side.. recently moved back closer to where i grew up in southwest detroit

9. Welcome aboard!

Used to live in the northern burbs (B'Ham/Troy) when I was a kid...my family moved away when the '60s ended.

10. Nice to see more Michigan residents here. Currently residing in the 586 right now.

11. I just moved to Detroit about a week ago. I'm living in midtown, by the university. I don't really know anyone in the area, and it would be super cool if I could meet some 420 friendly folks around here. At the very least, does anyone here think they could help me to acquire some herbs?