Greetings from Colorado!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Humetralis, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Oh my god you guys, you have no idea how many people have moved to my city just because weed is practically legal here now, haha! It's insane.

Anyways, I'm a twenty three year old freelance artist whose main income is through selling my services as a digital artist. I do mainly photomanipulation (and I must say, I'm pretty damn good at it too), but I've been known to spin a tablet pen with drawing here and there, even though I suck at it.

I tried weed for the first time ever back in August 2012, and I remember thinking to myself, dear god, I was actually AGAINST this?? Seriously, it really takes the edge off my depression and anxiety, and makes me function about ten times better. Life does get a little stagnant every now and then, and that's when I feel guilty about smoking because I feel like I'm not doing anything with my life, but that feeling usually passes. I also smoke with my fiance, who enjoys it as well, and often we enjoy quiet nights at home, enjoying our highs, with loads of healthy food to gorge on.

Been surfing this place for several months before I finally decided to make an account, so here I am! Looking forward to start posting. Have a wonderful evening you guys. <3

2. Woo welcome to the city bro.

Post some of your art

3. Welcome !

4. My deviantart is Humetralis on deviantART if you want to take a look at some of my published work.

And thank you! Glad to be here. ^^