Greetings from Brazil

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by reefer smoke, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Hey to all,

Very cool community! It's great to get involved.
    I'm an Expat Canuck (Canadian from BC) living in Sao Paulo, Brazil for the past 6 years, working as a web developer and promoter of Reefer Poker.
    One thing I'm very passionate about is grass, so I guess I've come to the right place. Every summer I travel back to British Columbia so I can indulge myself, in what I think are some of the best grown buds on the planet. Also, I travel to Amsterdam at least once each year and truly enjoy the open freedom but even more so the incredible selection. In recent years I've really come to appreciate the great growers of both the Dam and the Couve. For years I just smoked the best weed and never really gave too much thought about the science behind these fabulous strains. Then I met a legendary grower in the Dam and he changed my understanding. Now I've re-connected with growers in BC and completely love where these people are taking this industry. Brazil is to much risk, for me, (to grow) but I still enjoy smoking here, however the pot is like the mexican ditch weed from 30 years ago.
    My hope is that the hypocrisy, throughout most of the world, surrounding cannabis will be exposed and then banished during my life time. So I do my part, everyday.
    Smoke the competition.
    Peace,
    A

2. An amazing entrance! Welcome man, and I hope to hear more about Cannabis Culture in Brazil!

3. Yoo

Hope your stay on the City is good :D

4. Welcome to the city.

5. Bem vindo!!!

I could not avoid noticing that you are a poker pro! Maybe one of this days you could give me some hints on my blog :)

Again welcome and I hope we could meet one of this days in Amsterdam :smoke:

6. Bem Vindo Tem Bem!

I saw your site and appreciate the fact that you're deciding to give money back, very cool.

I'm involved in some charitable things as well, to use Poker for raising money. Hopefully I'll be able to post more about that soon, as we're still developing the plan.

Also, it's been a long time since I was in Bangkok but I remember it fondly and the first vision I have is of riding in the Tuk Tuks.

Peace,

A

7. Welcome to the city man.