Greeting from Ontario, Canada! (:

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SalemWave, Nov 11, 2012.

1. I'm new to GC and I wanna slowly make my way up to a more experienced smoker. I smoke occasionally. My parents are very closed minded and ignorant towards marijuana and its uses so I try to keep it hush hush from them. (Someday, when I grow a pair I might actually announce it to them or if I'm completely smashed and the word gets out, oops) anyways. I do not know any dealers around here, I usually get my shit from friends who get it from their dealers but otherwise I have no contacts... Which is quite sad since none of the people who sell label their shit or know wtf it is. I guess I'll introduce myself now (if anyone stumbles upon this thread and actually reads this), my name is Natalie I'm 16 will be 17 on December 17th. I'm definitely not an experienced smoker whatsoever. I have never tried hash but i have done harder drugs (i like to experiment to a certain extent) I honestly have no clue what else to say so don't be scared to chat me up, if you're not boring and have the capacity to hold an interesting conversation, DO IT!

Enjoy :)

2. Welcome to the city, enjoy what may be a short stay. :wave:

Hate to be the rules police, but you've gotta be 18 to post here.