Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greenville

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Scubashark, Sep 27, 2012.

1. I just moved to the greenville south carolina area and havent been able to find any good buds just some dirt brown shit does anyone know if there is any good bud around here

2. Yeah I go to college near greenville, lots of dank around!

3. shit man i cant find shit

4. Ask around at the mellow mushroom in downtown Greenville, tons of pot heads work there haha

5. ill probably head that way now lol ive been desperate for a decent hookup didnt have this problem back in colorado

6. There's plenty of good bud and plenty of shitty bud in SC. I used to leave in Conway/Myrtle Beach and there was dank in every direction

7. Just moved here, has anyone had any luck? Everyone has been less than friendly about it. And that’s all I’m trying to be lol.