Greenpoint Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by greendiamond9, Jan 30, 2017.

1. My latest purchase from Green Point Seeds.

gps garlix 002.JPG gps garlix 005.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice, I can't stay away from them with the auctions going on.

Just received ace high, doc holiday, and moon dance

Jamoka coming tomorrow

Growing out tomahawk now. One male was bad breath and rot the other is pure diesel. Waiting for my other 3/to show sex. Can't wait.

I have dreamcatcher, Cali cannon, and gunslinger in my stable

• Like Like x 2
  3. I got 2 orders from GPS nicely...just before he screwed me out of my Bonus $$!
    Chip is a turd and will stab you in the back if you are trusting as I was..:(
    Seeds were Primo; I must give em that!
    Sooo,BEWARE of Greenpoint Seeds in Colorado!

4. Damn, so sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Chip has quit the company. And if he was causing good customers like yourself to have these opinions then I am glad he is gone. Please allow me to fix the issues you experienced.
    It sounds like there was an issue with your golden nuggets? I had to reset the whole system and some accounts did not get all there reward points back, if that was the case would you allow me to try and fix the problem. Again I really apologize about the inconvenience.

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hello Tonygwall:
    Thank you for this post!!:)
    As I said, It was really weird..All was just fine; seeds were shipped fast, of good quality, amd communication was good as well..Then one day I tried to use my $75 worth of bonus points and BAM..out of nowhere, all communication stopped after I redeemed my Nuggets, and wrote Chip that I had no way to apply them..Sooo, I surrendered after a few days of unanswered emails etc..

Maybe I was caught up in the reset and my attempts at communication went unanswered during his departure??
    In any case, glad to hear from you and I presume, I was not alone?? I was indeed shocked at this seemingly strange behavior, and to make it worse, I was recommended to GPS by a well meaning member here at GS!!

Plz feel free to PM me, and best wishes on your venture with GreenPointSeeds:)

• Like Like x 3
  6. As a followup..Tony did PM me and made everything RIGHT!
    I will be a GPS customer once again! :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Just pulled a couple Hibernate and the name fits well. Very dense and sticky. Done 2 strains from GP and both have been really tacky. Gu recommends for late in the day. This stuff can put a stall on you.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Enjoy those heavy eyelids

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Each Brass canister has a mesh screen at the bottom to sieve and separate large and small seeds. We sieve our seeds to make sure you are only receiving the biggest and healthiest seeds.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Great bank. I'm pleased with their service, and you can't beat their prices on the auctions.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just now enjoying Hibernate in the Flowermate MiniX. Great for relaxation and pleasantness. Also flowered a Black Gold which is less couchlocky. Both are very tasty and the Black Gold is pretty loud, always. Might have a couple Knight Rider girls but not sure yet.

Picked up some Dynamite Diesel also! I will be back.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #15 nobighurry, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    Just received my 3rd order of GP seeds, due to the 40% off order sale on Sunday i couldnt resist, first time i ordered with thier 1 seed mix and match although I didnt mix and just ordered 6 of the Indiana Bubblegum, ordered on Sunday evening and they were in my hands on Wednesday 3 days unbelievable.. only dislike of the mix and match is they have always kicked in a extra seed or two on my full pack buys, but not on singles, not really a legit bitch i know.,,

• Like Like x 2
  13. I love Greenpoint Seeds. They have great combo strains of chem (which is my favorite). I give them 5 stars!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Iron Horse
    OD17 71 004.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looking good! I love them at this stage you can see intense new growth daily..Have you grown thier gear before? This is my first run of Greenpoint gear..i am overly excited for some reason....

16. Thank you I've grown Famine x Stardawg and Super Sour Fire OG x Stardawg both turned out great.
    I just put some Hibernates into some cups.
    Which one are you growing?

17. Growin Chinook Haze I am a sucker for all orange or lemon tasting sativa leaning meds, I love stardawg all on its own so GP gear should be my cup of tea! Happy to hear their Genetics are sound, I have read some good things but there are not alot of journals out there, I have had some awful Genetics in my day a way bigger deal now i am indoors..

• Like Like x 1