Greenops 5: 6 plant SCROG from Kush to Sour

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by greenops, Dec 30, 2012.

1. What is your ambient temp? How do you deal with your temperature?

2. Well, by this time you will have already made your harvest. What a nice screen! Everything you got is right on the money except wind. Wind is the friend of Scrog and to prevent problems like yours, you need a lot of wind blowing across, under and on top of your Scrog.
    One decent size (maybe 18'?) occselating fan will prevent many problems. Yeh, it blows everything around, your plants might need more frequent watering, and the leaves closest to the fan might get beat up. In the end though, it makes for a healthier grow. My stalks after 7 weeks of vegging looked thick and healthy.
    I wonder if there is a way so I can follow up what happened with your grow. I am going to make my next screen like yours, it pays to take the time like you did to make a good functional screen.
    I am in day 21 on my 1st Scrog. Man, I got bud sites everywhere! My 9 sq ft is going to get very crowded  in the next weeks. 7 plants (too many) 2 Tangerine Dream, 2 Carmelo, 2 Chronic Kush and 1 Northern Light. Messed up my knee so I can't really get in a position to do much work, descarding old fan leaves and the such.
    Lst indoor grow I got hit hard with Thrips. Got a couple of pyrithin bombs. then I got hip to Spinosad. had to ship it from US (I'm in Berlin). I love this stuff! Wiped out my Thrips . No taste, good stuff. Now I use it  once a week. just spray in front of the fan a few times, it makes a fine mist that covers. Not too much, just enough to make one cloud of spray. No bugs or anything else. Yeh, my plants are jumping around from the fan but the are growing fine.
    My 2 cents, good and powerful air circlulation from day 1 of seedling and Spinosad. Can't wait to start Scrog number 2. On my 3X3 area, i have maybe 100 or so bud sites. It is going to take me a few grows to get dialed in on this type of growing but it is plainly obvious this is the way to go for folks with small growing areas. Happy growing to everyone. It is a hands on learning experience that is fun and I never have to hit the streets in the past few years to buy.I have saved lots of dough and am able to keep a few good friends in smoke. Ciao!