Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greening out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItalSteve, May 21, 2010.

1. So im wondering is there ANYWAYS to prevent a green out?....btw when i say green out im mean you;ve smoked too much and end up throwing up and basically you feel like crap. Personally ive greened out 2 times...once was scary as shit, 2nd i was ready for and accepted it.

2. I've come close a couple of times, what you have to remember is that it's mostly in your head. Just tell yourself you're fine, put on your favourite cartoon and laugh it off. Worked for me more than once. Whatever you do, don't just lie down and try to wait it through-you'll be thinking about it so much it'll actually get worse.

3. both times i greened out i didnt feel bad in anyway besides sick which was kinda a buzzkill but i was just suuuuuuuuupper blasted adn got an upset tummy :( and hurled. lying down and cool water helps. also calm music and a calm enviornment and a chill friend helps out for ways if u feel it start to prevent it

4. you can prevent it by not smoking more than you can handle

5. done this once or twice usually on crappy brick weed.. always feel better once I throw up...

6. ive never greened out, and most ppl i know who have were drunk so it coulda been the alc

this may be too obvious a solution for you, but the simplest way to avoid a green out would have to be not smoking.

7. I've never greened out. The only time I have thrown up when smoking is when I had been drinking all night and get the spins. My God, that it one of the worst feelings in the world. I could have cared less if someone put a gun to my head and blown my brains out. :eek:

8. I realize that smoking more than you can handle IS the cause:p Personally for me it happens due to 2 things.

1. I like to smoke a little more here and there just to see what my tolerance/limit is
    2. Im so fried that i dont realize that my friends are passing me joints/pipes

9. I dont get this 'green out' thing, I can smoke nonstop for quite a while, I might not be able to move, but I would still be able to keep smoking without throwing up. I dont know maybe weed just wont make me throw up but others it will.

10. I wish I could green out I hate high ass tolerance

11. It's only happened to me twice and that was when I was at a high altitude. Really high altitude. Pagosa Springs Colorado and Rico Colorado. I have never been so completely and totally fucked up in my life.

12. #12 EvoMan454, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Its all about tolerance, and after looking through your pick-up thread, I can tell you must have a really high one. It seems like I can smoke and smoke and smoke, but even when I was new I just passed out when I had too much. Do some people just don't throw up?

13. Some people just don't throw up, sure.

14. Do you smoke weed with tobacco by any chance? The only time I've felt nauseous from smoking is when I've smoked with tobacco or alcohol.

15. Actually the FIRST time i greened out was because i tried poppers (bong hit with a cut from a ciggarette)...but i dont smoke cigarettes so the instant head rush TOTALLY fucked me up.

16. I've gotten what we call "the spins" around here, but that is only when you're drinking and smoking for the first couple of times and then your head just starts spinning and you either pass out or throw up or both. It will only take that happening a couple times though, and then you will be able to take down an 18 case and a fat blunt at the same time.

17. I felt like that a couple times but never have puked. I wish my tolerance used to be like it used to be.

18. I never threw up from smoking too much lol. Maybe I got sick if I ate too much, but thats it haha.

19. I used to say the same thing. I went on a three month t-break and it was first-timer all over again. You should give it a try. :)

20. ive only greened out twice and it was not fun.

altho its all in your head

i was able to prevent myself from greening out many times