Greening out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hangoom, Feb 4, 2013.

1. So today after a two week break I started to take a dab of earwax and mother of god I greened out hard. Everything felt like a dream, each moment felt like 1 frames per second. my brother would try to calm me down but i couldnt figure out if he was real and shit. I also felt like I was going to die where some demon would come pick me up and say ur times up, but I knew this feeling since i greened out before and know that getting super high can lead to paranoia, but my mind would t process that and couldn't think of what to do, because I would usually make myself throw up, shit was nuts and I eventually threw up and shit felt a bit better but daym I haven't greened out this hard. Anyone had some greened out hardcore experiences?

2. dayuumm i wanna dab!!!

3. ive greened out twice, apperantly non of my friends know what greening out is. first time i did was because i rolled up 2 grams in a joint and i was a begginer at the time i smoked that joint in like less than two minutes and i was instantly high, it all went well for like about 20 minutes until i started hallucinating and hearing stuff. i hesard myself breathing i tried to stand up but feel right back down. so i was just kneeling down with my head down and everytime i opened my eyes i got dizzy and felt even more nauseous. i remember i had music on and it sounded real wierd. when i was finally able to stand back up i looked in the mirror and i was pale. my eyes were blood red, i couldnt hold it any longer so i rused to the bathroom and puked everywhere, 5 minutes later i puked again, after that i went back to my room and fainted. i woke up like 3 hours later still stoned but not real bad so i just took a walk and smoked a cig. 3 months later i smoked another fat blunt, and the same thing happened. the problem is when you smoke more weed than your body can take at a time, its not dangerous but it most definantely isint fun. its pretty much the equivalent of alcohol poisoning but without the lethal effects. just take it steady. now instead of smoking that much i smoke constant small bowls. if you want to smoke quick i would reccomend smoking out of a pipe when you are smoking alone because smoking a joint or blunt is a waste unless you are smoking with other people. i havent greened out since then but you wont catch me smoking blunts or joints alone, but thats way more extreme than what i went through i bet, i dont mess with hash or wax, im a all herb guy.

4. I greened out twice. Tips to help

1) calming music like no rain or man who sold the world. Helped me out a lot

2) go for a car ride and hang your head out the window. The cold air makes it way more bare able

3) water but not to much or your high ass can drown

4 talk to someone who has also greened out. They will help you out

4) smoke first then drink not the other way around

5. I greened out in Zargeb..... I don't remember much, i bought some weed of this dodgy guy from europe and after 10 cones i greened out

6. Smoked 1.5 grams with my friend my second time smoking..started watching Where the Wild Things Are briefly but not before waking up 4 hours later sweating, with potato chips being thrown in my face