Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greening out by smoking and edibles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kevzaz, Apr 22, 2011.

1. How possible is it to green out from smoking the bong before eating edibles? I ate a potent fire cracker but didn't want to smoke too much before the fire cracker kicked in. I knew it would really do too much cause I took a week and a half break. Was I worrying for no reason?

2. If some one is trying edibles for their first time, i'd highly suggest not to blaze before. Even firecrackers can give a really strong high for a few hours. If you wanna burn before, take a few rips cause you can easily green out or get a really strong uncomfortable high from smoking+edibles
    (depends on the weed etc ofc)

3. It's definitely possible. Maybe you could take just a few hits so you don't have to wait for it to kick in.