Greenhouse grow

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by cavan410, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Just bought a green house and was wondering want would be a good stain to grow this winter.. I live in sac so it probably won't get that cold but still want it to thrive... Don't really care for purple

2. Well it all depends really on what ''You'' need from the strain.

''Sativa'' dominant strains- Mind high, Tall, long plants.
    ''Indica'' dominant strains- Body high, Short, Stubby plants.
    ''Hybrid'' strains. Includes both Indica and Sativa 50/50. Generally Medium sized plants.

So I guess it depends what strain will satisfy your personal needs at the time.
    I'd love to buy me a greenhouse, ^^

3. The green house is 20 feet long by 10 feet wide by 7 feet high.. So I probably need some thing short and stubby...

Attached Files:

4. choose a strain that is adapted to similar weather conditions... if you get high humidity and cool temps in october you want to find a strain that has been regularly grown in such conditions...

5. Ok... Say I find my strain.... And I'm ready to bud.... Will it take more than eight weeks for the flowering process since there is no direct sun light... Or will it be regular cycle??

6. yes it will take more than 8 weeks, 8 weeks is on the short end of flowering periods, so if

you got one that finishes in 8 weeks in optimal conditions id say expect 10 or more weeks

7. and that is a pretty big green house - how many plants / what do you want your yield to

be? you could always just get some auto flowers to hold you over till the next grow

season, id suggest Short Stuff Mi5 - its a larger auto flowering

8. It says it's UV protectant that's no good you need all the rays of the sun!!!

9. All greenhouse coverings are uv protected. This is not an issue for outdoor grows, there is still plenty of light for good growth. No indoor lighting can compare to sunlight, even with uv protection incorporated into glazing materials..

PW

10. You have a big greenhouse wow! You shouldn't grow short stubby indica body high plants grow some tall lank sativa mind stimulants. But again it all boils down to personal preference :p

11. Uv protected means it wont fall apart in the sun as soon.