Greenhouse Grow 5-1-2018

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by NumeroUno, May 2, 2018.

1. today I really am over a hundred years old.

2. today I really feel like I am over a hundred years old.

3. Aphids , Catties and Rain....... Found several budworms , removed feces and catties.... down like two three nugs cause of the damage. ThereSopping wet , Red Diesel looks seedy I think this strain is not a keeper. I will try to replace it with Cali Orange and see if its any good although no idea when Or if . Tangerine adream was damaged in several nugs removed feces and catties . it rained twice three times i didnt try to keep the late flower girls dry at all . Why would I? The plants in week 3 of flower are a lil too yellow I fed some Nitrogen the other day but it hasnt helped yet . More Rain coming . I definatley need to keep the BT up cause they deserve to be killed . Fuck Catterpillars !

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

4. My Bt has been stored in about 85 degrees it may need to be re obtained. Its the same every year though Catties Rain and aphids. this year though i killed the tree with the whooly aphids and now have just plain old clear aphids. gnar gnar . Makes Me Want to Do Indoor !

5. Not necessarily that but if you have massive catty problems it is pretty damn effective. Stakes can help keep it up off you plants.
    Search for AG Bug Net Garden Netting, it would not let me add link to it from amazon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. IMG_4302.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. #67 NumeroUno, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    stakes CaN help too bad ai aint gots none. I have some Iron ones I seldom use . This year I had them in cages but took the cages off cause i couldnt get to the inside of the plant to kill bugs....

8. the new bt looks way better than the old black stuff I had!die cattie scum die......

9. Yeah BT goes "bad" after awhile sense it is a living bacteria, it is something that pretty much needs to be replaced every 6 months or if it has been left out in the sun. I have been lucky so far vs the catty and I am hoping to not have to spray. I currently depend on my eyes to find them or signs they are around, the moths are present but seem to be passing up my girls for the time being. Your buds are further along then mine so I can still see stem which makes it easier to inspect. I hope that the adult moths presence will drop off before my flowers thicken up which means I can continue with how things are going. Last year I found maybe a dozen in the Cindy 99 flower I harvested but I made sure to strip and hang them fairly quickly and then watched for them for about a week. Bringing the flower in from the cold outside really woke them up and they would crawl up the stems, I found most in the first 24 hours. Then found a couple when breaking up into buds to put on a drying screen. The once I found were all pretty small so I figure I caught that cycle of them before they did there damage. The story might have been entirely different a week later though. This year I intend to wash my flowers if I am not slammed come harvest time but if more then one or two girls becomes ready at the same time I may have to forgo that in the interests of getting the harvest in. My guess is they will leave the flower when dunked and float up to the surface where I can smash them. The other reason for washing is I have a mild case PM and I want all that nasty shit I can get off my flower. My long term plan is to make a pond and habitat for dragon flies so they can act as my front line defense against the moths. I have had a decent number cruise through my garden this year but I would prefer they make it their home.

10. IMG_4311.JPG IMG_4312.JPG IMG_4313.JPG IMG_4314.JPG IMG_4315.JPG Theres a cold front i put these OD in August so they should be Ripe?????

• Like Like x 2
  11. ok so around this day 8-10 -2018 is when I set all these out.... 8-10 -9-10 -10 -10 ok so 10/10/18 is two whole months....

12. Nice plants bro but wheres the greenhouse?

13. Still not figured out the amplified flavor thing..... My bud smells great and occasionally tatse great but for the most part its still just flavorless smoke.....like a fresh joint will taste great at first and by the time I respark it even sometimes the resparked joints taste great but Still in the end it taste like smoke

• Like Like x 1
  14. my final plants just lost the tops to budmoth worms they really attracted to the "Red diesel." I have not even got to try the shit yet cause the fucking budworms and bud moths are motherfuckers

• Like Like x 1
  15. IMG_4332.JPG Im switching it up .... I got my Red diesel and Tangerine dream mixed up in the cutting stage and have no idea what ine is the red diesel cause its gots to go its fucking trash ,man for real! all my late season OD plants are seeded as fuck and I blame that Hermie bitch! Either that or Im dropping the Tangerine Dream too and just focusing on from seed from now in .... no More Fem seeds for me .. Lol thats really limiting selection though like say I want to try Cali orange I prolly can in,y find that in Fem Form.. problem this batch and pheno is small shriveled teeny tiny black seeds in the bud . but I blame this too still on the Red diesel.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I guess Im stuck with the red diesel till Its big enough I can tell wich one is wich .... dang thats a dumb mistake .... ao for now Ive got only my brand new tent going its 4'wide 2' deep and 5'tall I got the inline fan and scrubber with 8 feèt ducting and a 1500 watt LED Panel in the middle with one more small 4 inch fan at the boytom corner... venting out the top right side with the ducting releasing the air at the foot of the tent also on the right side and the passive intake is the One bug vent window open on the bottom left side about six inches from the corner wall so no light gets in from there....

17. I saw seedsman has fem Cali-O

I'm lucky I never got a herm from fem seed
    Which breeder is that red diesel from?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

18. Maybe I should get a second fan and scrubber on the intake to keep the air inside hellof clean? also to be more stealty and have no light leaking out of the tent maybe have to black duct tape the windows

19. the velcro windows leak light out and its like a disco red purple light kind ofhard to hide

20. Barneys Farm. Im looking at New strains now while I am planning a small Sea of Green with about 16 white widow by seedsman propagating. 7 popped a few days ago and started nine more today in a paper towell. Is Cali Orange a good smoke? Whats a good one people are smoking ?

• Like Like x 1