Greenhouse Grow 5-1-2018

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by NumeroUno, May 2, 2018.

1. New strains I got and dropped today . Planted 1/8 -1/4 inch deep in a mix of Peat perilite and some organic compost . All Barneys Farm today I got from the Vault. IMG_3927.JPG IMG_3928.JPG Rock and Roll . Ill be using my greenhouse to force flower by hand daily .

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

2. IMG_3937.JPG IMG_3938.JPG IMG_3939.JPG

3. 1'st pic is the clones in the greenhouse all nice squat and manageble. the second pic is some from seed that went wild on me rooted into the big pot I sat the small pot into . Girls Gone wild for real! haha there was two males I culled. There the Lemon Autos or Triangle autos That are crossed woth my afghan1OG they smell pretty good one is way ahead of the others in true auto fashion. And the third Pic is a batch of part Autos I have from A either Lemon Afghan or Triangle Afghan I made . I dont know if they will all auto maybe some will. I will have to wait and see.

4. Blackout Lights Out @ 6:50 p.m. today. Lights up at 6:15 a.m. tomorro.

5. IMG_3945.JPG Red Diesle is up this morning. Im stoked . Of Course I now looking at the other two like heywake up j.k. .. Also on a Side Note I had a batch of femminized the widow seeds going thos past winter that got lost to flooding rain and budrot, I saved the seeds and only one of them sprouted . So I have one New Femm The Widow I made started aboit a week ahead of the Barneys Farm . I dont have any backup The Widow seeds .

6. Hell Yeah Tangerine Dream is up too. I dug around in the G-13Haze to check on her, shes open and I replanted her after digging around in the soil some .

• Like Like x 1
  7. IMG_3947.JPG a femminized seed I made the only one that made it of about 20 on the left is The Widow, and then the Red Diesel popped first but the Tangerine Dream popped an hour later . and lastly the G13 haze was a day or two behind . its up with a little red spot on one of the smooth what you call it leaves the first ones not the serrated ones the very first leaves. I forget what they are scientifically called . Id say baby leaves but that makes no sense either Nothing In veg I had no plan And took cuts after switching to flower cause I really wanted to get what I have into flower even though they still were hot that big yet. Ive got three cuts rooting of the widow and one of the AfghanOg. but I should have kept something in veg , that was dumb.

8. 4 white widow regular by seedsman last night.

9. only one of the white widow sprouted out of four, the soil was toocompacted I guess, So Im soing the paper towell method on three more this morning leaving me two just in case.

10. IMG_3953.JPG IMG_3954.JPG Kicking myself for waiting til flower to take cuts , nothing in veg all month .

11. IMG_3962.JPG IMG_3955.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. IMG_3978.JPG Rhino

• Like Like x 1
  13. FLIPPED TO BLOOM June1,2018

14. Good News : out of the ten pack of (Seedsman) white widow regukars I have the male I was needing to breed my "the widow " with...and two more healthy white widows unsexed though. I had a batch of femminized seeds like 60 and lost them due to flooding . it is such a task, to make femminized seeds takes so much time . So Ill cross my male widow with everything. I just pulled two afghan Og femmed seeds off a top cola I made and one was in a brown calyx with a slight rust look on it and the other was in a good healthy green calyx . So I can stop running that for a while . I need to stop growing for a while to focus on other aspects of my life. I dont know if Ill keep any strains thru winter if so Ill probably only keep the barneys farm Gear running .not sure what to do yet

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 NumeroUno, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    male is dropping pollen already after only three days in bloom, females are way hehind assuming there both females, I need to flip them now but there inly 3 inches tall, wont produce hardly any bud wich means ill have to wait almost an entire year before Ill get a chance to run White Widow again. New baby girl on the way too.

16. Killed two Huge Catties, I know I should feel bad for the catties but they were munching on my hard worked flowers not my fault poor catties one was like 3 inches long. Sprayed Down With BT fuck I hate spraying shit , The good news about those fuckin catties is the Top cola They ruint was rock hatd and after I remived the damge and all the feces I will be able to sample the new strain on the early side maybe get a hint of what it will taste like.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 50 days to get the cuts to start vegging amd theyre vegging slowly. Im not happy with the growth, I should have had two more batches flipped already. I was in a rush to get the cuts and flip the mothers So I can see what they are . The G13HAze has an orange smell to it now it was smelling like straight up Afghani but it smells different now. The High Times cup Winner looks phenomenal fat colas and the most trichs ive seen on a plant so far in 6 or 5 years of attempting to grow my own bud.

• Like Like x 1
  18. IMG_4047.JPG Red Diesel week 5 or since 5-1 15gal IMG_4048.JPG Tangerine Dream week 5 or 5-1 IMG_4050.JPG G13-Haze week IMG_4053.JPG the widow week 5 IMG_4051.JPG Afghani1-OGKush week 5

• Like Like x 2
  19. I had four nugs destroyed by Catties I missed my BT a few times caus it was gonna rain and i forgot , after losing two tops off the red diesel I am BT ing again regular just last noght actually and like a week ago again in a week or 5 days . losing 2/5 top colas is pretty bad. I had one in a top cola of the Tangerine Dream but I used scissors to carefully remkve the bad spot , i should had have done the same on the two red diesl catties instead of remiving the whole top i couldve cut it out with scissors too . I have 2 vegging Tangerine Dream cuts a month old but still kinda small and the red diesel I have 1 vegging its super small but starting to take hold a month old too, one revegging red diesel cut still teeny tiny and one OUtdoor vegging G13-haze I need to get a cut of. Took like 5 cuts of the Tangerine Dream in the last few days and am trying to make sure they root before I flip the thing to flower.

20. IMG_4049.JPG Red Diesel Tangerine Dream side by side

• Like Like x 1