Greenhouse Grow 5-1-2018

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by NumeroUno, May 2, 2018.

1. Too many new variables to this years grow. Had to use pots . Started tarping. used Fabric pots for the first time . New Strains.

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

• Like Like x 1
  2. IMG_4141.JPG they look totally fine now . I harvested this top cause i thought it was contaminated and now it looks totally fine of course it is drying now so maybe thats why.

the clones are gonna grow atypical not gonna train or top them . I think I started to forcing them around thursday. I was wanting to let them go natural but I figure a month early will be better. Its too hot to try to veg outdoor in pots for sure anyways roots will cook. an ounce per plant or so is fine Its much easier to trim than a half pound plant.

God I dont care I wish I had some huge plants right now. whaaaaaaa four pounds last year this year Ive only pulled in Four ounces so far maybe oh and a couple batches of seeds . Im actually happy about my grow again. Its looking good enough again. Not looking at very big yields though wich is fine I guess whaaaaaa.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Note to self IMG_4142.JPG Last years grow at july 25

• Like Like x 1
  4. oh damn I transplanted into the ground , then back out into 5 gallon hempys but the red diesel monster reveg babys roots broke so an hour later i retransplanted back into threes the same damn size they were in this morning now only minus a bunch of healthy roots fuckkkkkkk

5. Damnit Damnit Damnit. upotted the solo cups to so,e latger yogurt containers so from 16 ounce cups to 27 ounce cups. The Tangerine dream I mkved around today didnt lose any riots but the damn red diesel is just getting it hard No Love hahahhahhahah. I think I wanna try and run some of that Cali Orange niw

• Like Like x 1
  6. IMG_4161.JPG IMG_4162.JPG Girls vegging great . got an ounce of Tangy niw an ounce of red diesel the red diesel smells awesome. and two ounces of G13haze wich smells exactly like Afghani1 afghani 1 is afghan and skunk1 although it didnt go as long as it shouldv and could have turned out better also have not tasted it yet so I dont know for sure bbut if it taste like hash plant its crossed off my list I dont like hash plant

• Like Like x 1
  7. heres the day I drenched and ruined my red diesel, its trash I thought it was coming through but after picking thru it its nit worth messing with Ill maybe find a few grams decent but it was early too so not at all what it should be and will be , I have another round going and am flipping my final rounds of the year no later than five weeks from now

8. I stopped tarping the plants after a week oh no great so now what theyer possibly gonna reveg damn its like i wanna fuck up on the new strains. No I put a decent sized Red Diesel in 27.5 gallon today and have two straight to Outdoor in 15 gal fabric pots all 3 from a 24/0 light schedule. I almost wanna scrap those three four in the other 3 fabric pots so i can put fresh unlightfucked plants in there places in the fabric pots , I think maybe theres two weeks of veg left maybe i dunno its super close right now . They look like they are still in the preflower stage but an extended preflower stage so I will prolly keep em and just use my two other 27.5's and one mkre 15 gal fabric pot .

• Like Like x 1
  9. got a full week of cloudy rain days so maybe that light reduction will help them stay in preflower flower and not go into reveg at all . looks like maybe they will actually just go on and bloom

10. IMG_4194.JPG IMG_4196.JPG This Red Diesel gets a 27.5 gallon container Gonna do two more 27.5 s prolly one TD amd One G13 haze. gonna have 3 TDs in 15 s and then theres the ones in the greenhouse that got a week of 12/12 and are all showing Preflowers hopeful they will stay in Flower since its flower time anyways IMG_4200.JPG greenhouse has three TDs and one RD . they bloom I hope they turn out good and not as kief. IMG_4198.JPG couple that are still in full bloom . harvested my seeded Seedsman White Widow yesterday and am revegging it instead of popping seeds. IMG_4199.JPG

11. dug up the Red diesel and down potted to a 15 with prolly 13 gallons soil total . Just now popped in two healthy roots TangieDreams from 3's to 27's with id say 25 gallons total after adding the three gallon plants . I think hopefully they veg root into these giant pots. and im out of soil and only have ten gallins leftover and only have 50 gallon pots and 5 gallon pots to work with now too. I dont wanna buy mire fabric pots right niw ill just use what i got. But I do need to mix more soil maybe fifty gallons . cause i still have another half dozzen plants that need homes. I shoukd start a plant rescue adoption home thing

12. IMG_4218.JPG Crowning has started on a clone I put outdoor two weeks ago.

• Like Like x 1
  13. IMG_4222.JPG thinking of just remiving this one from the garden why waste time on it know what I mean

14. IMG_4234.JPG IMG_4240.JPG four in week fourish and the first pic is the outdoor That is switching to flower like normal.

• Like Like x 1
  15. IMG_4247.JPG IMG_4249.JPG IMG_4252.JPG IMG_4248.JPG There all so beautifulll

• Like Like x 1
  16. IMG_4273.JPG 4 tops remkved all the bottom growth I think Ill try to get 8 or even 16 in the next week or two before i flip , or I may try and aim this one to be ripe later sometime in november . Right now all my stuff is goung straight to flower once I transplant it to the garden. I also mkved the week four flowers to full sun out of the greenhouse so Im contemplating a new thread.

17. IMG_4277.JPG Tangerine Dream IMG_4278.JPG Red Diesel
    IMG_4280.JPG G13-Haze
    IMG_4276.JPG Veg got all three strains , and a revegging White Widow that still hasnt spit out any new growth .
    IMG_4279.JPG Mostly Tangerine Dream , One Red Diesel , One G13-haze in a 5 gallon. The Regular outdoor group. between weeks 3-1 in bloom.

18. Trying extreme Defoliation and see how that helps these super dense buds, being that Im running only clones now the top cola prolly wont get as fat as a from seed plants top cola. From Seed Plants are superior in a lot of ways to running perpetual clones. theres no off time with clones . whereas from seed plants you can just plant a new seed whenever you feel like it dont have to constantly water fertilize ventilate transplant baby the shit out of .

19. BT last night cause I saw a few eggs, then today theres moth eggs all kver everything . I left one out to flower just one nught and it had eggs all over it this morning , I may have to spray again tonight and every coul,e of days while there super Actove

• Like Like x 1
  20. Never looked under greenhouses this year and look what I find.

• Like Like x 1