Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Greened Out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JustHereToRead, May 4, 2012.

1. Any of you ever really greened out? I did yesterday. I smoked at least 10 bowls, then went for a walk, then did some bong loads. After a massive hit from the bong, I started to feel pretty awful. I was in another dimension for a few hours, I could barely move, I was dizzy, the world was warping around me and I couldn't get my senses back in hand. I just sat there shivering for hours, throwing up occasionally. I've been smoking for 20 years at least, and this has never happened to me. I think it was a combination of stomach flu and greening out, because people kept telling me I did not look okay and I was very pale. I had heavy dissociation, I didn't know where I was or who I was talking to, and I threw up until there was nothing left but bile in my stomach. It was at least 3 hours since I had last smoked, and I could stand up again and string some words together, so I phoned my friend to bail me out of there and take me to McDonalds, where we got burgers and milkshakes, then we had a more relaxing smoke sesh, just me and him puffing on my Gandalf pipe, so I was just stoned enough. I felt terrible this morning, I've still got dissociation, nothing fucking feels real anymore, and apparently I bought a bubbler at a headshop later that night for 80 dollars.

Anyone else have stories of greening out? I can't be the only person this has happened to.

2. #2 iTweaker, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    Lol I dunno about you but when I green out I enjoy it means im sky high and ready to put them headphones on and make the bass go crazy but seriously when ever I start tripping out and put some music on helps everything thats why everyone always sees me with my earphones and ipod on xD

all this to say enjoy the greening out sensation and listen to some music and relax. people say deep breaths that just makes it worse for me because if im taking deep breaths well something is wrong (unmentionable substances)
    [​IMG]

edit edit: I stopped greening out a while ago after I found out my smoking limit but you did smoke alot that day :D I dont like smoking too many bowls like 3 and 2 fatty J's and im good.

3. I have always had a low tolerance, 2, 3, bowls is usually enough to get me nice and baked, but yesterday I smoked much more than I should have and really paid the price.

4. Yeah I've been around someone who greened out. He was hallucinating and he had time distortion and massive long term memory-loss for a while.

5. never been "too high" from mj

6. Ate a brownie the other day first time almost greened it was a big brownie. It was like my movements were trppy as fuc

7. I haven't greened out in about a year! Some of my friends say they have never felt like shit ever when smoking weed...

8. first time i smoked a fat blunt i greened out, i was just in art class feeling absolutly horrible and my face was really pale and i ended up throwing up and having to go home. But once i woke up after a while i had a nice buzz still going on and felt super hungry :smoke:

9. Just been to the doctor's, he says it was probably a combination of smoking more than I usually would just after a t-break and apparently a nasty stomach virus. I figured that was it, so I smoked another few bowls today. I can't help feeling like that would be an awesome level of high to achieve if I was not sick, in my house, warm, and with munchies on hand. I was having some heavy visual hallucinations, which apparently are almost impossible to have on weed, and I was zoning out and it felt kind of like a mild introspective shroom trip, but much less "psychedelic" and more like my mind was fucking with me. If I zoned out for too long, I would twitch and snap back to reality, like I was worried that I would go crazy if I just "let go" and zoned. If I can achieve this level of high again, I want to do it at home and just lay back and let it take me.