Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

greendragon strikeout!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by primo71, Feb 16, 2009.

1. decided to do a greendragon strikeout, excuse the audio i kno its shit but w.e. this is my second attempt because we fucked up the filming from the 1st one, and 30 mins after doing this i was on my bean bag spacing out

enjoy :hello:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1xmrAwrj4U"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1xmrAwrj4U[/ame]

2. sick, I didn't see you blow your hit out though?

3. yeah we couldnt film right last night, plus i sploofed it out so so it didnt look all that great

4. Lol 1 shot, 1 beer, 1 hit, and u struck out?

5. Depending on what is used, one strikeout can get me feeling ripe as hell. 1 shot wild turkey, 1 Bell's Stout, and a generous hit of purple kush is my preferred set-up for an attempt.

6. Lol wild turkies 101 proof, thats a whole diff ball game with sum purp kush. ;)

7. Nice job bro. I don't doubt that you were royally fucked afterwards.

8. Fuckin Hate beer, but i'll post one up, it looks kool lol.

I'll be using Tequila, probably keystone or budlight, and 1 bowl o' Supa WhiteWidow Haze.

Great vid man.:wave:

9. yeah b/c i been drinking all night long, and as i said that was my 2nd attempt, been ripping bowls all night n throwing down shots so that strikeout sent me over the edge

good times:cool:

10. O I C. Looong Night lol. :smoke: