Greenbee's 2nd grow- Strawberry Kush and Unknown strain

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Greenbee, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Hey all, this is my second grow. I am in about 3.5 weeks flowering with the Strawberry Kush and about 1 week into flowering with the 2 other plaints of the same unknown strain. I am using a 400 watt HPS throughout all of flowering and the plants are being grown in Fox farm soil. Thanks for checking in, I will be updating this thread 2 or 3 times a week.
    Here are some pictures of the Strawberry Kush. Any questions or comments are appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Here are some pictures of my second plant, the strain of which is not known.

Attached Files:

3. Here are pictures from my third plant whose strain is also unknown, but is the same strain as plant #2.

Attached Files:

4. looks good man. i'm thinkin about growing some strawberry kush this summer..im curious when did you start giving them nutes? good luck w/the rest of your grow looks killer

5. Thanks man, Im looking really forward to the results. I started them with nutes about 3 weeks after they sprouted. 1/4 strength for half a week, then 1/2 strength for another half, then full strength after that.

6. I just did the final flush on my strawberry kush. It should be ready in about 10 or 12 days. Ill post pics soon. Its looking very crystaly

7. Here is some pics of the strawberry which will be harvested in 4 or 5 days. Anyone wanna guesstimate the yield? Enjoy!

Attached Files:

8. I will post pics of the other 2 plants either later today or tomorrow. They are looking very crystaly!

9. From GrowMaster1-Remember to wear Latex Gloves When Handling Your Plant When Trimming-& Keep the Hi-Quality Trim To Make Hash!!!-Also if You Have a Microscope-Check How Much Trichomes are on the Fan Leaves-If there is ALOT-Keep them for Hash Also