Green worms/Catepillars

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mjo116, Oct 1, 2009.

1. So lately my buds have been dying at an alarming rate. I originally thought i had a nutrient problem but upon closer inspection i found that at all the dead budsites were these green worms. Its hard to spot them cause they blend in and get deep in the bud so its hard to hand pick them. What can i do to combat these worms? Ive already had to chop half my plant earlier than i wanted to but some of the buds are still too immature to cut. I want to finish growing them so any help would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. no one is touching this one

I have no Idea how to get rid of bud worms beside spreading each bud apart and pulling the worms out and killing them- do that like 5 times over ya dig

3. O also, when you dry ur bud and its got those brown darker dead spots from the worms, that stuff molds, but you can just pick it off and keep the good

4. Yeah thanks man. Thats pretty much what ive been doing. Do you know of anyway i could deter them on future grows though? i know of some stuff to get rid of aphids but i dont know anything about these worms.

5. larva on the bottom of fhe leaves from butterfilies and moths. they also climb up the plant from the stem they uselly hide on tbe bottom part of the plant had a small problem with these you need to hand pick the rest. not sure if there is anything you can put on her? Look for red and white balls on bottom and top of leaves

6. #6 tharedhead, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009