Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Widow and Outdoor headband

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mop93, Aug 2, 2012.

1. #1 mop93, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    first two are green widow (green crack x white widow). ran 200 for a half and quarter.

last two is some outdoor headband i picked up for 200 for the ounce. popcorn buds and a little leafy but damn good smoke and almost as potent as the widow although nowhere as pretty

Attached Files:

2. Looks yummy :D You should've tried to get 2 zips of that outdoor for 375 looks fire af. Most of the time i prefer outdoor, more natural taste, near or better potency, maybe a little leafy ok but all sugar'd up haha and best of all cheaper :D nice pick up though

3. [quote name='"grospot"']Nice pick up, those look like some nice strains. You should review them at GROstrain Marijuana Strain Review Community[/quote]

First Of all, this guy needs to stop doing this in every thread

And those buds look amazing, are you in a medical state?

4. Damn man, those first pictures literally gave me butterflies in my stomach. Looks like some damn good weed.

5. Duuude. Great job.