Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

green tongue?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zesty zebra, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Pretty much all of my friends who have had run ins with the police while high say the same thing: "he said I had been smoking because my tongue was green"

Now this just sounds like some bullshit to me. Is there any correlation between weed and a green tongue? Sounds like a scare tactic to me. Anyway is it a real thing?

2. My green gets tongue.

Wait...

You can brush your tongue to get rid of that nasty green resin. :smoke:

3. My tongue doesn't turn green :confused_2:

Unless I got a dum-dum :p

4. I dunno, maybe I'm one of the weird ones, but whenever I smoke I get a noticeably green tint to my tongue. :confused_2:

5. Im pretty sure the cop tricked you high ass friend hahahaa

6. That's funny, I've also heard this. Never had a cop ask for my tongue though. Also, I've never seen anyone's tongue turn green after tokin. I always thought it was one of those myths like it makes your dick shrink.

7. Hahah tell that pig to grab a rainbow..

Skittles turn ur tounge green.

Or say ur green lantern..

8. It really does turn your tongue green. You have to look right after smoking and look towards the back of your mouth/tongue. Mine turns green. It's not so much that your tongue turns green but that a green almost slimy coating takes place. It goes away if you drink or eat something though.

So it is real!

9. No man.The closest color it could get from the smoke,is yellow.Maybe because of the filter (you suck the weed out the filter by accident)

10. I'm gonna have to investigate this after I finish my term paper :smoke:

11. "I was drinking Mountain Dew, sir, thanks for paying such attention to detail. What a sharp young lad you must be. Did you graduate as head of your academy?:rolleyes: "

12. WEED DOES NOT MAKE YOUR TOUNGE GREEN. IF IT DID, WOULD YOUR LUNGS NOT BE COVERED IN GREEN RESIN?

Please use common sense, anyone who believes this is true.

13. I think the mean the yellowish/whitish film (dead/dried skin from cottonmouth) left over your tongue. Those two colors together, inside your mouth, could look an off-green color.

14. My tounge stays a hot pink color, even when I'm smoking... you're way too high if you think marijuana smoke leaves residue while traveling through your mouth, then keeps your lungs perfectly clean.

15. Marijuana DOESN'T leave your lungs perfectly clean. It leaves residue, just like ANY other smoke would. BUT, marijuana is a Natural Expectorant, meaning it naturally removes itself from your lungs. Hope you enjoyed me taking you to school son:cool:

16. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']

I'm gonna have to investigate this after I finish my term paper :smoke:[/quote]

Yeah dude check it out. Almost everyone says it doesn't but after EVERY time I smoke if I don't drink or eat anything and look at my tongue towards the back of my tongue is a kind of slimy green saliva coating. Idk that's the best way I can describe it. Maybe it just happens to a select few of us but I doubt that I think most of you aren't looking at the right place or think it's supposed to be some like super green tongue.... It's not it's a light green color/coating.

17. [quote name='"Laith"']WEED DOES NOT MAKE YOUR TOUNGE GREEN. IF IT DID, WOULD YOUR LUNGS NOT BE COVERED IN GREEN RESIN?

Please use common sense, anyone who believes this is true.[/quote]

Yeah mine was, I coughed up green shit one time and flipped a bitch...

18. [quote name='"Stride420"']

Yeah dude check it out. Almost everyone says it doesn't but after EVERY time I smoke if I don't drink or eat anything and look at my tongue towards the back of my tongue is a kind of slimy green saliva coating. Idk that's the best way I can describe it. Maybe it just happens to a select few of us but I doubt that I think most of you aren't looking at the right place or think it's supposed to be some like super green tongue.... It's not it's a light green color/coating.[/quote]

Yeah you have to stick your tongue out and look in a mirror to see for yourself, I smoke at home and check myself in the mirror and crap before I go to bed and each time after I smoke there's that green saliva shit on my tongue. :confused_2: I'll have to take a pic and show you guys next time I get bud...

19. It does not leave resin in your lungs, give me some photographic evidence of it.

Also, ever heard of brushing your tounge? Plaque is green, and it's smelly.

20. It's a joke man.