Green tekken, a typical night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by South.Africa.Sm, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Hey guys. I've been on the forum a lil while, but i rarely post. So i thought i'd share something that we do thats starting to become a tradition. Some ppl might already do it, but for those of you who don't, possible cool activity.

We sometimes invite a few ppl around and i'll smoke em all out, cause they aren't really smokers but they enjoy it.

Ok so me an my girlfriend differ on the exact rules, but here's my version, and i'll give you my girls version after. So, the first thing we usually do is have a tekken tournament with some really great rules. So you rotate players, every time someone wins they have to smoke a bowl(or half or whatever). So you just keep rotating players until ppl start deciding they can't smoke anymore. Last man standing wins. My girls rules are a lil different, every time time someone loses they have to smoke. Its got to do with the difference between seeing who can smoke the most and who can play the best tekken.

And ya, thats how we like to start the night.

Ps. Got a friend coming over for his first time toke. Wish me luck! I wanna make sure if enjoys it