Green Tea

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Tyro!, Sep 13, 2008.

1. I'm ready to step on the green tea bandwagon. Anyone recommend any particular brands?

2. www.adagio.com

Loose leaf teas are SOOOOO much better than bagged.

3. thanks. I just checked out the site. Do you have a favorite green tea from there? I'm probably just gonna go with one that's inexpensive and has a good rating.

4. If you're looking for a drinkable green tea then the once already recommended would be good. However, there are many good Green Tea Extracts on the market. I personally use NOW Grean Tea Extract twice a day. There are the obvious benefits of Grean Tea but if you are training or working out several times a day it has been proven to help with muscle size and growth.

5. I love green tea, but you should also check out white tea. It's nice to mix it up every now and then. White is sweeter compared to the earthy taste, with similar health benefits.

And, my personal favourite is either of those, with an acai berry blend. That berry is an amazing find in the world of natural nutrition.

6. Green tea is a type of tea made solely with the leaves of Camellia sinensis, that has undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originates from China and has become associated with many cultures in Asia from Japan to the Middle East.
    ===========================
    Kyle
    Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.

4thdimension1@gmail.com

7. You don't have to pick one just yet, amigo!

http://www.adagio.com/misc/no_risk.html?SID=33627bdc047c6c15a277d0a24e6210f4

Order the Starter Set with the 'Green Tea' Sampler option and they'll send you four samples of different teas with it.

Oh god, I sounded like a 2 A.M. infomercial salesman just then. Something is seriously fucked up here.

:rolleyes:

8. damn dude! i just ordered a bunch of stuff from adigio a few days ago! im yet to get it in the mail. my favorite tea probably is the real jasmine teas not the ones from the market, but the ones with the balls in them

9. Green tea is the greatest i drink about 6 cups a day. White tea is much more healthy though.

10. And, lest we forget, tastes amazing.

:D