Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green outs and tolerance going down.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CannaToker1992, Jul 31, 2012.

1. What's up guys? Sorry if this thread sounds kinda weird. Anyways last summer I smoked a really strong sativa (usually smoke indica). I took a really huge bong toke and ended up greening out, I didin't throw up, but I felt extremely sick and dizzy and my heart was beating really fast. It was kinda shitty, nothing too terrible. For some reason after that experience my tolerance went way down. The next morning I took one toke from my glass spoon and was extremely stoned. So I was just wondering if anyone know if their is a connection to green outs and tolerance decreasing. My tolerance is pretty much back to normal now, but it did take a a couple months of daily blazing.

2. 2 Medicated to type a possible answer but just wanted you to know I'm here for you.

3. I've had a similar thing but it was after I was sick for a week. I think it's cause I'm a really skinny with a crazy fast metabolism but anyway I didn't eat much for like a week and continued to vape though. Anyways after that week it was like the first time smoking but without the fun part. All paranoia and oh em gee I'm to high feelings lol. Over time it went away.

4. Yeah I'm also skinny with a high metabolism, might have something to do with it. Thanks for the response man.