Green House Seed Co - Vault Competition

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Jun 4, 2018.

1. #1 Team Vault - The Vault, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    [​IMG]

The Vault are Super happy to bring you a new competition from the awesome guys and gals at Green House Seeds.

With SEVEN different entry methods, your chance to get your hands on some Green House Seeds, rolling papers and cool stickers is here! (and of course the obligatory “The Vault” T Shirt)

Enter now via Grasscity to win:

A pack of 5 Green House Seeds - Holy Punch
    T Shirt & Some Stickers & Paper

To enter all you need to do is comment on this thread!

To read more about this promo and enter via 6 other methods visit Greenhouse Seeds Co – 7 Chances to Win 5 Seeds

The closing date to enter is Thursday 7th June, midnight UK Time and the Winners will be announced Friday 8th June. The winning entries will be picked at random.

Also, look out for a 10% discount code on all Green House Seeds for this week.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winner will have their prize sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition seeds, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

• Like Like x 13
  2. I'm not sure if it is supposed to say may or June as the month since this was posted 5 min ago..lol..I'm in I hope wooooo.. good luck everyone...thank you to the vault and to greenhouse seeds

3. Holy Punch im in !!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Good spot - will change ;-) - thanking you

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yep - well spotted @BossHawk - changed dates to June ;-) BossHawkEYE!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I’m in. Been growing the Great White Shark for awhile now, so I’m excited to see what else Greenhouse has to offer.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I'm in for win.

• Like Like x 2
  8. always in for a vault promo

• Like Like x 2
  9. In please :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Count me in. My seed collection is running a bit low :love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Count me in.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Meeeee Tooo!

• Like Like x 1
  13. What what

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm in! Thanks so much for the chance. The white widow I grew out from Greenhouse was a monster!

15. Count me in, please.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I’ll give it a shot.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Good luck all!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fingers x'ed, good luck everyone

• Like Like x 1
  19. #19 STIGGY, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    For The Finest Seeds in The Universe
    Always Shop At