Green Greetings from Minnesota!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by guitarman2012, May 28, 2009.

1. Hello everyone. First time poster here, and just want to say I am looking forward to one day having my own setup. For now, I'll live through all your eyes. Here's my current flavor I've been tokin' on. It's called Dumpster, and damn it's smell holds up to it's name. Hope to enjoy much more discussions with everyone here!

[​IMG]

2. WTf where the fck are you getting this in mn?? I only get dirty mexican swag.

3. Just gotta know the right folks I guess. This came from a festival I just recently went to, it's nice to know lots of folk out there.

4. That looks dank yeah, but its hard to beat some Seattle bud, especially Fire...how much does an 8th of dumpster cost?

5. Im in southern mn 30 mins south of kato....I'm not gonna drive a hour to get some good weed from a stranger i don't know. .

6. Unfortunately we're paying 60 around here for stuff like this.

7. 60 is not bad if it really bomb...Fire runs around 55...purple 50....is it a head high or a body high

8. im paying 25$ for a 1/8 of mids

9. It's very very heady at first, but 20-30 minutes after a bowl it turns into a nice body buzz. The come down is nice and smooth too, doesn't really make me crave for the next high.

10. That's average....You're somewhere around Waseca or so?

11. Nice...i wouldn't figure Minnesota to have much of a toker culture, but hey, go with what works right? Fire is a HEAVY head high, not one for anything but sitting down and appreciating God's creation or a particularly good movie or TV show. Unfortunately Fire earned its name because it creates so much smoke, it hits like a baseball bat to the chest, even with a good Bong with Ice water....How does dumpster hit

12. Im in madelia......I'm moving to grand cayman and there weed there is 100% natural and its 15$ for 1/8

13. You're probably mostly right in assuming the midwest in general to not have much of a culture, but there's definitely a small percentage who definitely know their shit and help us good folks out. :)

As far as the smoke, dumpster is smooth. This particular batch is probably 3 weeks from when it was cut, so it's delightful.

14. Whats it like living in the Bible belt....harsher drug laws? Less tokers at high school growing up or what?

15. Here you can get caught with up to 42 gram(1 1/2 ounces) and it's only a misdameanor, as long as it's in 1 container and you don't have a ruler. South Dakota on the other hand is zero tolerance.

I play in a band, and that's always a pain traveling back and forth between states. Gotta be super careful.

16. I have learned from my connect in Seattle the best way to do it if you have less then an 8th is too epoxy putty a small steel container inside the engine compartment or underneath the trunk. Cram your sack into the container and seal it up. Unless the cops are a K-9 unit or a border guard they will never check inside or underneath. They make small planes out epoxy putty so no worries about losing your sack. I have been pulled over twice with my connect while using that strategy and so far so good. still scared the shit outta me

17. Put it next to your sack, no cop is gonna stick his hand down there. let alone they need a warrent to search you.

18. yeahhh...dont like the taste of ball sweat when i smoke...sorry...but hey if that works for you:rolleyes:

19. #19 hoodie, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    That's a pretty good price, I pay $20/g for something like that around here. Looks tasty though, mann. Happy tokin'.

20. damn that looks like some good ass bud, lately i cant find any good danks, area has been dry