Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green dragon tincture?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SnareC, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Well my friends have been making this for a little time now.
    I was just wondering, what is it suppose to do exactly? Are you suppose to just drink it?
    Will it get you high if you do just drink it? Or is it just to supplement when you toke?

2. i honestly can't say
    altho i'm pretty sure it should absorb a good amount of THC if there making it right

and then like i know you can use everclear to make it, so my guess is you'll be getting drunk and high at the same time, which should get you pretty disoriented :D
    altho to be honest, i have no idea
    thats just the assumption that i'm making

but what i do know, is it will mess you up good!

....if you know what i mean

3. Ahh thanks for the input.
    I would really like more answers from other members thou.

4. hmm..... yeh i think it just gets you high

but yeh, this site just makes it look like its gets you high

but i'm sure it does a little extra too, cause of the liquor, it should get you kinda drunk

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4HLLgVN_xk]YouTube - HOW TO: Make GREEN DRAGON the Quick Way using a Vapor Brothers Vaporizer and ONLY 1 Gram of Herb[/ame]

he puts it in a dropper, puts it on his bud, lets it dry out, then smokes it

you can also put it on your pizza

6. Yeah I've seen the video. I just didn't know how you were suppose to take it and what happens.

That thread u posted was very helpful thank you.

7. Ooo, I just thought of another question. You use other things that arent vodka? Like 151 bacardi? I like the taste of bacardi much better.

8. any alcohol will work, but remember normal hardliquor is only 40% alcohol compared to the 99% i think everclear is

9. can you make this if you dont have a vape ? also how many drops would you need to get baked.

10. ive had tinctures were 2 drops gets you high, 4 drops gets your really high, and a little drunk. all depends on potency