Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Dragon recipe???

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by winchester3, Nov 9, 2013.

1. I wanna make a little bit of green dragon. I have about a gram of bud and a half bottle of ever clear. Is this enough everyone?

I have a small vile I wanna make it in. Can i do it with that?

2. #2 potfiend, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
    Decarb your weed first. (wrap/seal in foil, bake @220F for 25min.)

Crumble, chop, grind into smallest size possible.

Place in vial.

Add 1 oz Everclear.

Shake daily for 5min.

Sample 20% at one week, leave remaining weed and alcohol in vial and continue to soak.
    Depending on 1st sampling results, change 2nd dose accordingly.

3. #3 coraygc, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
    What does the buzz from green dragon feel like? I've never tried it. Is it more drunk or high- Id think it would be pretty gross because of the everclear.

4. I typically buy a quarter of dank and put it directly in one of the smaller flask bottles of everclear. Wait at least 3 weeks for this size; I usually just wait until the everclear is more brown than green. strain the brown nugs back into the bottle and begin to get fucked. I would start with one shot and wait for a bit to gauge.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Not even worth it.. Waste of good weed if thats what ur gonna use... Insted of wasting a quarter of some primo why not just drink the booze and smoke the weed ull get more fucked up that way. Wont even need to smoke the full quarter either ull get more fucked up by drinkin n smoking like a 20 bag or an eighth.. Gives technically same outcome as drinking and smoking so might aswell save ur weed and smoke ur bud

6. I suggested a first dose of 1/5 oz of alcohol and 1/5 gram of weed. You will not feel
    You willl be incredibly stoned.

7. I've compiled a PDF on making tinctures. But I forgot what @[member="potfiend"] said:
    I'll attach it below, any suggestions on other things to add? Remember to be careful about the flame and alcohol fumes! Good luck!

Attached Files:

8. hate to bump this but I have an tad more than an eigth of stems I've been collecting... would that be a start? I wouldn't buy weed just to make green dragon but being I am never going to smoke the stems I figure why not.

Even if it only gets me a tad buzz from drinking it'd still be worth it as I cannot think of anything else to do with them...