Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

green dragon question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grumio, Apr 10, 2008.

1. I made a batch of Master Wu's green dragon for the first time yesterday, & I am mightily impressed. I used a $50 8th of JTxKush in 3 oz of California Everclear (151 proof) for the first extraction (20 miniutes) & 1 oz of Everclear for the second extraction (10 minutes) & wound up with about 2 oz (64 ml) of green dragon (= a fairly stingy double shot of booze).

Based on last night & tonight, 1 ml (a scant quarter teaspoon; an eyedropper-full) will get me good & high for at least 5 hours. Haven't yet tried 2ml, but based on my previous experience with edibles, that's likely to be a fairly serious buzz. And so forth.

That works out to potentially 300 hours of effect for a $50 8th & 3 bucks of Everclear. Stoned for a month. I like this math.

BUT I don't always want to go the oral ingestion route; sometimes I want a shorter quicker effect, for which I vape with a heat gun/bong setup. Now, I sometimes vape shaved hash on a bed of mint, which is just silly-good - like smoking candy. It occurred to me -

THE QUESTION

if I douse a quarter-teaspoon of fairly finely-ground dried peppermint with a dose of green dragon & then let the ethanol & water evaporate out, I should wind up with - I don't know - hash oil mint? which I can then vape?

Well, I'll find out; I went ahead & did it. Results pending.

The REAL Question

anyone else done this?

2. Let us know how it goes.

3. sounds mad interesting.
    way to go trying new stuff.
    update for sure!

ill have to try green dragon sometimee

4. well... i just tried 3 hits off the still-a-little-damp mint.

sure seems like it works. but then why wouldn't it? I must give it a fair trial, though.

5. i live right near dc and gtown.....i pick up my pieces from this little indian place called village arts and crafts, which is pretty tight but they dont have too much.....anyone know the closest headshop is?

6. WHat? how is this at all related to the thread?

7. lolz dude is to high to know which thread he is looking at.

8. Ok I just vaped the second dose (= .5ml green dragon/8th teaspoon ground mint), which was fully dry this time. Vaped 3 hits from the bong, till it was almost burning.

I am quite stoned. It definitely works.

Still, probably best to just set some bud aside for vaping & let the green dragon be green dragon.

<20 minutes later>
    Wow this buzz is still coming on strong.

There are quite a few posts in the Master Wu's green dragon thread (cannabis.com) complaining that it didn't work & they wasted a nice 8th but I have to say this stuff's a home run in my book.