Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Dragon HELP!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Twist3d, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Ok so, my girlfriend game me a little bottle of vodka.

Absolut 50 ml (80 PROOF)

And a friend of mine told me to do some Green Dragon,

According to him (and he told me this works 100%), the only thing I need to do is, to throw a few buds inside of the bottle, let it rest in a dark place for a week, shake it, then leave it resting for another week and done.

Would this work?

He told me 1 gram would do the trick for this little thing (I don't usually drink a lot, only on special occasions)

Help please :smoke:

2. With such a low proof, especially when going heat-less, you're going to need to wait a minimum of 3 - 6 weeks before the glandular material is dissolved and broken down fully.

Stopping short of that will have some effect, but it will be weaker than it should be, wasting some of your canna/material (it will go in one end, and out the other, so to speak). Make sure you've ground your herb into almost a powder, this will hasten the time it takes for the process to complete, otherwise, the glandular material remains inside the herb until it has completely disolved, and even then, more traces will be left behind in the herb, than if you'd ground it first to release while solid/brittle.

3. get everclear for this methods of greendragon

4. I'm not much of a drinker, I only drink on special occasions... So, I probably wont buy another vodka to make this...

Do you guys think its a waste of time with this Absolut vodka I have?
    I should drink it instead? :(

Thanks! :smoke:

5. A 50 mL bottle is about one shot worth of vodka. That is hardly anything. It is pretty much useless for green dragon and/or just drinking to get a buzz.

6. Yeah, I know... I wanted to make green dragon with, it only for me, just for fun and to try it. :(