Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Crack?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MCBuZzinDustin, May 28, 2012.

1. Has anyone tried this and how did you like it?

2. I've gotten it a couple times down here. Real dense bud. Dark and doesn't look as bomb as other krippy strains. Regardless gets you stoned off your ass :smoke:

3. I had a quarter of it one time, very nice bud. Very strong but shorter cerebral high in my expirience.

4. I had some hydro green crack once and it was one of my most favorite highs

5. Love it so much... lol Nice sativa

6. Strong, but short; no matter where I got it, thats green crack. Picked up 65/8th back in the day of some frosty top shelf, EXTREMELY high but came down pretty quickly compared to the blue dream I had bought at the same time. My latest buy of it was a QP of some bricked outdoor for winter break (not brown, good bud but smashed) likely from norcal or like areas; same effect, got extremely stoned but only for a short while

7. I had platinum crack and that was the best strain I've had ..... Gives you energy ....

8. It gave me one of the most insane trips of my life. I don't think it was just Green Crack though, it may have been laced with something, because I was definitely trippin' like acid or salvia, it was not a good night lol, but that was the strain I had before it happened

9. Green Crack seems really popular on the city lately hah. I've said this on here before and I'll say it again, Green Crack is hands down my favorite strain. A really nice sativa. Great dense buds if done right and has a very distinct smell to it.